Southfield, MI
University of Phoenix-Metro Detroit Campus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Metro Detroit Campus

Vanessa

They do a great job in advertisting for their school. Also you are in contact with an enrollment, acedmic, and a financial advisors all the time with is great!

As a child growing up, my parents would always tell me how important college is and what a college degree would mean to the working world. I was always in denial about going to college . As an adult, you don't realize how effective a college degree is until you have hit a wall in this economy. In high school I did not have a personal responsibility to earn a college degree but once I had my first child, I realized then how important it was to have the success and pride of earning a degree. I didn't want to keep making minimum wage. If I could I would start over my senior year and work hard to put my foot first in the door of a university. College success is suceed by having personal responsibilty.

Quientae

My classmates are hardworking, driven, and dedicated individuals.

My classmates are hardworking, driven, and dedicated individuals.

If I could go back and give me some advice it would be to keep going and don't stop. Don't let anything stand in your way of getting your education. I would also tell me to start looking into colleges early. Don't wait until the last minute to try and figure out where you want to go for school. Most importantly I would tell me to make college life fun. It is improtant to study and do well but it is also important to be apart of clubs, play sports, go to plays, do things that are fun and that you did not get to do in high school. College life may start off difficult but with patience, prayer, and persistance you can be a great college student! Don't give up keep moving forward.

The amazing teachers, small class sizes, and personal instruction.

University of Phoenix-Metro Detroit Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.