Jacksonville, FL
University of Phoenix-North Florida Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-North Florida Campus

Lotina

No matter how hard it seems never give up. You can do anything you set out to do. Education, get all you can get. It will take you far in life. You can not go wrong with getting an education. Once you get it no once can take it away. Knowledge is power.

catherine

My school is unique because I am able to take it wherever I go; having this advantage makes it so that I have no limitations of a classroom, the worl is my classroom. Since I am 17 I knew that I was not going to be able to go to a campus, my parents are not ready to let me be on my own quite yet, so I knew that this college would catter to that. This school was exactly what I needed -flexible.

Katie, you will have time to hangout with your friends later, study harder. Do not settle for low-end classes like plant science take chemistry, it is not as scary as it sounds, and do not take buiesness math, take a leap of faith and take Algebra two; this all may seem overwhelming since you're already doing extra work because you chose to graduate early but you can do it, and it will pay off in the end. Stop doubting yourself and do not take the easy road, try your hardest so that you can go to whatever college you want to, and not have to settle for the college that will take you. Also drink more coffee, you need to stay awake in class; you can acomplish big things and make college so much easier for yourself if you work hard now.

There is no one kind of person that shoul attend this school, but if I had to put a label I would say determinded. Having to do your schooling on your time without any structer of a classroom or a specific schedule takes dedication and orginzation skills, otherwise you will not makeit. Therfor, if a person asked me what skills they should have to attend University of Phoenix I would say organization skills and dedication.

Joseph

My advice to my high school self would be to go after what you want with everything you have because if you dont you will not achieve what you set out to do. Life sometimes is not fair but you need to be tough and adapt to what life throws at you otherwise you will fail. College is also about having fun so loosen up a bit and have a good time. This will be the best time in your life so enjoy it!

Teagra

Classmates are very helpful.

Classmates are very helpful.

I would advise myself to strive for the best i could be and take the time to get to know people. I would inform myself to make sure you know what you want to do in life and strive to get the degree you want the first time. In transition to college work hard and go for the goal in the end. You should be able to accomplish anything you put your mind to.

I tell my friends that it is a good place to start when you want to go back to school. I have a friend and she is thinking about doing the same thing Human Services and i was explaining about the school to her and she said when she is ready i will be giving her the information.

Lois

The lerning team structure of UOP has taught me to be tolerant of others. Additionally, I enjoy the input of the different generations and this has influenced my work. I have been exposed to ideas and opinions of others whose opinions I would not ordinarily seek. This environment has taught me a lot about people and how we can all benefit from others. There is always something more to learn and understand. This has been a positive experience for me and I am doing well in school.

Someone who is not a self-starter or disciplined. There is a lot of reading and work to be completed on your own time. If you are unable to get going and a procrastinator this may not be the best institution match for you.

Educators not grading my papers in a timely manner. Routinely, the papers are graded the day before my next class. if I am to learn from my prior submission, getting currently timely feedback is integral to learning and increasing your knowledge.

I would tell myself that education is more important than any relationship. A college education is more work than high school was but is well worth it. In order to make a career for yourself in the future an education is very important. There will come a time when a good education will be the difference between being successful and being unemployed.

I wish I had known how important a college education would be . I attended 1 year right out of high school but dropped out before my second year of classes started. I havae had lots of jobs but have been unsuccessful in starting a career. I wish I had done this sooner.

This school is for anyone who wants an education. They have classes and workshops at the local campus and for those who need a more flexible schedule they have a distance learning program, which is the one that I am using.

Masood

I must prepare my self for the biggest challenge ahead of me. I know I have done my trouble share but perhaps its time to make a reasonable move to make the word a better place for my self and for the community to provide a good deeds and be educated to separate my self from the bad and evil eyes.

I think the worst thing about my school was the conflict with some of the classmates who were arguing with each other over nonsense material and trying to act smart.

Keiser university is a great place to be. but before you apply you have to leave all your attitude at home because everybody is there to learn and experience a life beyond the college rether then setting there to listen to some one fake story.

University of Phoenix-North Florida Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.