Rogers, AR
University of Phoenix-Northwest Arkansas Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Northwest Arkansas Campus

Mindy

My classmates are experienced and understand not only the challenges of college, but of a busy life as well.

University of Phoenix works with people who have real lives, real goals, and responsibilities. The schedule works with busy people who may be a little more experienced or older than the average college student.

If I could go back and have a conversation with my high school self, first I would say that these years are not the highlights nor the lowlights of your life. I would tell myself to buckle up and focus on learning. I would also tell myself that the people in high school do not always remain in your life and their opinions of you do not decide who you are as a person or where your life will lead. I would tell myself that you can do amazing things and even possibly change the world. I would tell myself to believe in that and keep that notion tucked away in my mind no matter how much the world will try to bring you down or make you think differently. I would say not to worry and to enjoy the moments while they last. I would advise myself not to be so critical and to recognize my strengths rather than the weaknesses. I would tell myself, to love myself.

CAROLYN

If anyone had told me that I would be pursue an education and a career at this stage in my life, I would have never belived them,...maybe if it was a second or third degree or career. Please do not get wrong, I have been in school since I was 3 years old and very much enjoy the process of education and learning. I treasure every opportunity that I have to learn and exercise my knowlodge

Katryna

The University of Phoenix online is convenient and tends to take a slow-and-steady course to education; it's easier at first than a traditional college experience, but you get worn down over time and have to pace yourself effectively to succeed.

Convenience. You can get your degree as long as you can pay for classes. That second one tends to be the trick, since student loans and Pell grants are all they give you, which can put you in debt pretty badly. But, as long as you can get the money, they work with you and try to make sure you succeed.

Don't lock yourself in too fast, and don't be afraid of trying. That seems like silly advice to you, but there may come a time when you will feel like a total failure and that you can't do anything right. If that happens, get treatment for your depression (it's chemical, not the real you!), find scholarships that don't force you into a major that you don't want, and look around a little. You aren't betraying your integrity if you find a job that pays; you don't have to be a starving artist. But you aren't a failure if you choose your art and can't pay bills on time all the time. Don't define yourself by others' standards of failure and success. There IS a job out there that you love, that doesn't make you feel trapped, and that doesn't cause that black pit of depression and feeling of your life draining away that you're afraid of. You just have to listen to that urge inside of you, struggling to get out. All it needs is for you to NEVER GIVE UP for it to be born.

Brittney

My college experience has been a blessing and wonderful enjoyment thus far. If I did not go to college I most likely would still not know what I want to do with my life because when I was younger it often changed. College has been a huge factor in helping me to decide what career path to take and I think that is important because your career shapes the way you will live for the rest of your life. I like how colleges make you take a core curriculum of courses because it broadens your knowlegde in all subject matters such as art and history. It has been valuable for me to attend college because I learned that I want to be a biology major in the direction of pre-med and I want to work in the medical field to help people who are sick or injured. Eventually I would like to be a physicians assistant or work in surgery and radiology. I really enjoy my anatomy classes and am better educated about how the body works which is very useful. College has made me a better person and the information learned in all courses is valuable in life.

Eryn

Going into college I expected to gain one thing from the experiece, and that one thing, of course, was an education. Within only a few short weeks I realized that education was only a part of the equation. I was actually gaining an abundance of experience that I could not find anywhere else. I found that I learned just as much from my fellow students as I did from my teachers. Going into college I had no clue what my major would be, but I soon found that I loved the social aspect of college just as much as the academic part. Because of this factor I knew I wanted to do something that involved a high degree of human interaction. Since then I have decided to become a social worker. Through attending college I have made friendships and bonds that will last a lifetime, been able to further my education, and learned more about myself and what I want to do with my future than I ever thought possible. For this I am extremely thankful.

Lilith

The university of Phoenix is best known for the option to get a valuable education online.

I am 45 years old. I kept thinking I am to old, will I still be able to absorb the information provided? Here i am, I have a 3.5 grade point average. I am excited about going to school every week. For me the idea of completing my Bachelors Degree is so exciting. I am getting the opportunity to pursue my life long dream, of being able to help troubled teens. I feel better about myself, and the possibilities in my future.

University of Phoenix is a great school for anyone who has limited time. You have the option of going to the campus or taking your classes online. The Academic staff is a very supportive resource, they are alwasy ready to help. The courses are informative and thorough. My experience with the University of Phoenix has been extremely positive in every way.

Natasha

The University Of Phoenix is an exceptional school.

The University Of Phoenix is an exceptional school.

Natasha, you have a great opportunuity to achieve anything in life that you want to be. When you graduate in May, you are beginning another part of your life. Don't let anything get you off that path. If you keep God first in everything you do, you will be successful and when you achieve your degree from college, remember to give God all the Praise and Glory because it is He who helped you through. While you're there, help others along and encourage them and others will encourage you: do unto others as you will have them do unto you. God Loves you and and you have a family that Loves you too.

The staff makes you feel welcome and I am able to go to school online and work.

Amy

My school is my key to getting a better future for my children and myself.

My school is my key to getting a better future for my children and myself.

I would tell my self that education is the key to being better and living a better life. Especially now, times are difficult for everyone. But a good education means a god job and a steady life. Everyone wants a steady life.

The best thing about my school is that I do it online.Im a single parent of two daughters and i work 2 jobs so put all that plus being a mommy , theres not a whole lot of time for anything else.But with my school, I can get on and study from my laptop at the playground, or gwt on and study after they go to bed. I dont see how I couldve done it any other way!

Melissa

They are among the working class and the average age is 30yrs old.

They are among the working class and the average age is 30yrs old.

I would advise myself that I should've paid more attention in class and taken better notes because when you get to college, it's easier when you take good notes, you're more apt to make better grades on your assignments. I wish I would've known then what I know now and I would've went to college right after high school because if you wait as long as I've waited, it's hard to go back. Education has changed so much since I was in school and I shutter to think what it will be like in a few years. I would also advise myself to not pay attention to the drama that can go on in a high school setting but rather focus on my academic goals because getting that college education will be ell worth the hard work and stress. Cmon you can do it, focus and you can achieve anything you want. Dream big and it may just come true!

One that is not goal oriented and focused on what they want to achieve in life. This school is geared more for the working class that are parents and are trying to fit in an education in their everyday busy lives and if one doesn't fit that description then they do not need to apply in this school.

University of Phoenix-Northwest Arkansas Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.