Miramar, FL
University of Phoenix-South Florida Campus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-South Florida Campus

Cindy

The amount of students that are usually seen in each class is so small that professors are able to interact with each student more than the average college. The classrooms give this sense that each one of us will the attention we need and want.

I wish I had started scholarships to help pay for my school. I have not struggeled with money so much in my life until now. I'm losing alot just to stay in school.

Farrah

Everyone should attend school, no matter what age or race. People who are working full time or do not have time due to personal situations should attend University of Phoenix. People who are driven, determined and not afraid of technology would be the perfect candidates at University of Phoenix.

Price for tuition is absurd. I understand its online, but its costing me an "arm and a leg" and I think its unfair that the goverment allows such prices!

I would tell myself to wake up and smell the roses. I lived in a fantasy world in high school, where my parents payed for all my needs and teachers were very lenient. At college its the opposite. Im on my own in paying for tuition, books, materials even personal items, teachers are very strict and people and students tend to use you. College is a "dog eat dog" world and you have to watch your own back at all times and figure out how to accomplish everything correctly, mostly by yourself, compared to high school where teachers and parents helped with everything. College is the real deal in life and it prepares you for what high school cant, reality!

If i could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior about college, i would tell myself that i should try harder. I would also tell myself to give everything my best because it would pay off in life. What you do in high school effects your whole life.

University of Phoenix-South Florida Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.