Tukwila, WA
University of Phoenix-Washington

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Washington

Victoria

Dear High School Me, I know that we do not believe that math is important or that we will ever use it in the real world- but we are wrong! Even when you least expect it math will be there, wheather its calulating you bills, or rearanging your furtunure, you are using some form of math. Senior year is suppose to be all about fun, right? Again, we were wrong. Your senior year is the last chance yoiu have to make positive choices not only for your self but for those around you. The world is bigger then just you, and will you should never stop having fun and enjoying life, you also need to have a serious side to help you become succesful. You are definetly going to make mistakes and choice the wrong path from time to time, but just know that is a part of life, and the way you choose to handle yourself in those decision and with the after math are the things that will shape you into who you truely are. Never dwell on the past, it can not be changed. Learn from your mistakes and always try your hardest! Love Always, Older Me

I tell them how awesome it is to attend class whenever you like, dressed however yoiu want. And there are also tutors available 24 hours a day to help you when you are stuck with something

THe only down side is that some times yoiu will have multiple assignments in each class and time can get away from yoiu if you are not careful.

If I could give my self advice when I was a high school senior there are just a few things I would say. I would advise that I take time to experience different things that I have always wanted to try like sports, dance, join clubs, and volunteer at places that interest me. I would encourage myself to gain more self-awareness and healthy experiences. Then once I decide to go back to school I would have a better idea of what I wanted for my future, what my strengths are, and what is truly interesting to me and I could make a decision based only on what I desired for my life. Specifically, which major I chose for a career. I believe many students go to college because it is a social standard but never are true to theirselves entirely in making the decision. I believe if students stayed true to theirselves the world would be filled with more people like Steve Jobs or other influential people.

I would say the best thing about the school is the professionals who teach. They mostly are individuals who have worked in the field and are passionate about the area of interest. Also, the class size is small which makes it easier for class discussions.

I would say someone who is working and has a family. Someone who is ready to dive right into education to accomplish a goal. I would not recommend this school for a young college student. Everyone in this school is really focused on bettering their future for themselves and their family and not as interested in the cliche college party lifestyle.

Jada

single parents, working adults, or those who thought they were too old to attend a traditional university.

Do not apply and attend until you are ready. Your mind will more than likely change in regard to what career path you want to do for the rest of your life. Read as many books as you can, and always look for the learning potential in all of lifes trials and tribulations.

working adults, and those not suited for lecture hall classes.

Monika

Our curriculum and our flexibility. This school has relationships with major employers around the area and they find out what these major corporations are looking for in their employees and develop the curriculum around that. They are also very well known for their convenient classes.

The biggest piece of advice I would give would be to go to college right away. Life continues to happen and that by putting off going to college I am just letting other things stand in the way. I would also not put off going to college because of the simple fact I cannot chose what I want to do. I have considered many options for careers and many of the most relevant ideas that I have had have come to me since I have been in college. Going to school is an experience and I would remind myself that in order to grow and find out those things I just have to jump off the cliff and get started. I would stop myself from being paralyzed by indecision. In the end forward progress is what counts. I would also just remind myself that college is the next step. It is not as scary as I made it out to be. In fact the transition is quite easy no matter when you go back, but it feels good to be completing each step and the motivation from what has already been accomplished helps fuel the determination to succeed every day.

Anyone that needs to go to work and school at the same time. This school focuses on providing education to working adults and people that have hectic schedules but need to earn their degree.

Kymberly

Fast paced but well equiped with people to guide you and help you through your learning process. Excellent academic advisory and financial aid help. On campus library electronically located on the campus website that has many articles related to the work that is being studied. Flexible hours and plans for everyone who wants to attend school.

Being a senior in high school was the coolest time in high school. Looking back I would tell myself that it was just as especailly cool to maintain good grades and look in to the future for what I wanted to do in life. It wasn't all about partying and socializing. I needed to spend more time going to classes and keeping my GPA up. I also should have saved and started applying for scholarships back then. Doing that would have made my process to obtain a degree that much easier. Being younger there are less responisblities now that I am married and have household bills and car payments to worry about. If I had a chance to go back I would do my senior year all over again.

Being in my twenties I realized how important it is to return to school to obtain a degree with the UoP it has given me that flexible schedule to still work and be able to afford my classes. If it was this easy I probably would have waited.

University of Phoenix-Washington administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.