Utah State University-Regional Campuses and Distance Education Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Utah State University-Regional Campuses and Distance Education

Kylee

I appreciate the amount of classes offered through the extensions, it makes getting a degree a lot easier for many people. I love the sizes of the classes because the most I've had in one class was around forty-five people. I think all the advisers are great.

McKenzie

I love being at the Brigham City Utah State Campus. I love how small the classes are, the interactions between student and teacher, and that the professors are always available if you need help. It is nice that I can take my generals at a Regional Campus so that the classes are not 400-500 people.

ashley

Utah State University regional campuses and distance education sites have a very strong belief that education is very important, only reason is because the distant site reach all the way to various locations on the reservation. Providing resource for those who are able to drive the distance, or be in the class room with a professor gives me the opinion that Utah State University alone cares for each and everyone of their students.

Grace

The Utah State University Campuses all over that I have visited are great and have grand resources. People are extremely friendly as well as helpful. Almost anyone is welcome. The buildings have decent safety and security. They are professional in the work area.

Brenda

I think Utah State University is an great university and that I am receiving an excellent education. I think that it is reasonably priced and I really appreciate the flexibility of being able to take some of my classes online since I also work Full-Time.

Sabrina

USU Regional Campuses are excellent when it comes to academics. To be more specific, there's no on campus housing by their regional campuses. Activities/Fraternities/Sororities aren't that important because the age range is diverse, we have a mix between current students and non-traditional students. This year, I'm the campus representative for USU Tooele, and one of my goals is to improve student life.

USU has a lot of distance sites. Your experience is going to vary by location. There are three campuses that have on-campus housing available and two with athletic teams. Do your research and determine the class size you feel comfortable with.

Sara

I go to the Moab regional campus and it is amazing school. There are no sports and no groups but that doesn't matter to the students who go there. They go there for the teachers, the small class sizes, the amazing students and staff who work there. Moab is really an amazing campus

ava

it is a great schoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!

Top Questions about Utah State University-Regional Campuses and Distance Education