Pensacola, FL
Virginia College-Pensacola

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Virginia College-Pensacola

Angela

Virginia College is an exceptional learning institution for students who are proffesional and on a career-oriented path.

Dear Angela, I know that high school can sometimes seem like a chore, and you are at an awkward time in your life. You think that going to school is something that you have to do, rather than want to do. It can sometimes make you feel inadequate intellectually and socially, but I want you to know that regardless of those situations, your education will be a vital part of your growth as a person. Being able to learn, train, and expand your mind is a gift that you should treasure, not turn away from or take for granted. Take the extra time to study. Appreciate and respect your teachers, even if you don't necessarily see eye to eye. Set goals for yourself and achieve them. You choose who you become, so never let other peoples' perception of you become your reality. Never give up on your dreams because they are far too important, and you can attain them. The only person who decides what you are capable of is you. And most importantly, please know that your potential is limitless and honestly believe it. I have faith in you and know you can accomplish great things! Love, Angela

I believe anyone and everyone could attend this school and receive an education they would be proud of.

SHANENNE

GET THE MOST OUT OF COLLEGE AS YOU CAN. THE TRANSITION WOULD BE EASIER IF YOU JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO.

A PERSON WHO IS VERY SURE ABOUT THE PROFESSION THEY WOULD LIKE TO BE IN.

SHANENNE

SPECIFIC EDUCATION IN THE MEDICAL FIELDS.

SPECIFIC EDUCATION IN THE MEDICAL FIELDS.

ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS ARE A BIG WASTE OF TIME. THE TRANSITION WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT EASIER IF YOU OBLIGATE YOUR TIME TO STUDIES AND TEST SCORES NOT A PRECIEVED COLLEGE EXPERIENCE. HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN AFTER COLLEGE WHEN YOU ARE BEING PAID YOUR WORTH AND CAN AFFORD A VACTION. GO AHEAD AND PUT YOURSELF IN DEBT FOR A COLLEGE EDUCATION, IT WILL BE MORE THAN WORTH IT IN THE END.

Santana

well, I just went today for paper work. So, I really don't know everything. But, what I have seen so far is outstanding. It looks very understandable, educational, and even fun!

In high school I really never had to study for anything. So, I guess I would go back and study just for practice so I could be prepared for the longf hours of it in college. It is much harder now. I would also tell myself to be more serious about my education because it is my future. I want nothing more than to be able to successfully take care of my family.

I think someone who is determined and wants to be successfull should definately go to Virginia College.

Virginia College-Pensacola administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.