Lakewood, OH
Virginia Marti College of Art and Design

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Virginia Marti College of Art and Design

Katy

Choosing to go to Virginia Marti College of Art and Design has been one of the best decisions I've made. The class sizes are small which I love because the professors are more involved and focus on each individual student. The staff and faculty are truly amazing and I've loved all of my classes so far. You are setup for success at VMCAD.

Amber

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to look into getting scholarships early to cover the cost of school. Although there are loans available, you still have to pay them back even if you don't finish school. I would also tell myself to look at colleges within the state I live in instead of going to an out-of-state school and pay more money. As a first year student, I would say to focus more on studying and less on having fun. At the end of the year its depressing to see what your GPA is and what it could have been if you would have put more energy on doing your best in school. Also, study what you want to study, dont take on a major that somoeone else told you to take. Its easier to study and learn something you actually love doing or actuallly want to learn. It will save time and energy.

Someone that is thinking about attending Virginia Marti should have a creative passion to be in a design program, either fashion, interior, or graphic design. Time management is a key factor in completeing course work and applying the necessary skill to create outstanding work.

Someone should not attend Virginia Mart if they do not have any desire to be in a creative design program. Nor should they attend if they are not motivated or have the time management skills to complete necessary assignments. This school does not have an exploratory program, so the person should have an idea of what program they would like to study.

Virginia Marti College of Art and Design administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.