Weber State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Weber State University

Mariana

I like Weber State University, it has great professors who are always willing to help and have the time for you. The professor genuinely cares about you and your education. The class sizes are small which is what I like, I've always thought smaller class sizes was a good idea. The advisors go beyond​ to help you succeed in your major.

melanie

Weber state provides a safe and healthy environment for people to receive an outstanding education. They are constantly trying to improve their faculties and programs at the school to ensure it is a good experience while you attend. I love the motivating attitude created at this school.

Mikayla

The staff at Weber State University is extremely knowledgeable and willing to help no matter the department, your situation. I am an online student pursuing a degree in one of their online outreach program. After attending a university, going to lectures every day, and living on campus, I can say with confidence that Weber's staff is committed to helping you reach your goals. Being an online student comes with its own unique set of challenges, but I have never felt more at ease knowing that my professors and other staff at the university will be there to answer all my questions. A highly recommended university!

Makenna

Overall Weber State is a pretty good school. A lot of people come here because the cost is pretty low compared to other schools which is nice. The campus is pretty safe and clean. I do wish events were advertised more than just sports. There is definitely a very large diversity between staff and students on campus. There are a few food options but I do wish there was a little more. The classes are pretty close to each other and not spread out like other campuses. Most of the professors I have had really care about your academics and want you to succeed. They know a lot about their subjects and are passionate about them. I do like how there are a lot of testing centers to choose from but I hate the testing centers and how strict they are. I wish more teachers did not require tests were taken in there. Most students are friendly and I have made quite a lot of friends, not only in my major but in others as well. The football games are fun to go to and the team is pretty good. It is definitely a smaller school but you can find ways to have a lot of fun. There is also a wide range of activities you can pick from surrounding the school. There is also many different shopping areas around the school if you have a car. The campus does suck to walk around in the winter though because there is a lot of stairs and they do get icey.