Nashville, TN
Welch College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Welch College

Kalena

Welch is an all-around wonderful campus, and i would highly recommend it to anyone. It is a wonderful place to get a degree in your field choice and a degree in Theology as well. The people who fill the campus, including students and faculty, want to see you succeed and are always there if you need them. Absolutely, 10 out of 10 would recommend Welch College!

Gabriella

Welch College has been a fantastic place for me to learn and grow. I have been hear a short time, but already I feel welcomed, like a part of the family. I would recommend and encourage anyone to check it out and see if this is the place for you! Welch encourages spiritual and academic growth, and inspires us to be leaders in our community!

Phillip

I compared going to a public state-funded college or this private Christian one. I made my decision two years ago to go to the state college and realized while I was there, I dislikes the so called "distance" that I had at state college. I enjoy the closeness that I receive at my new school that I am attending. Its unique because at school, everybody knows everybody, and not just their names, but what they are all about.

If I was able to go back and talk to myself in the past, I would tell myself to go and live life like I have. Along with that advice, I would tell myself that it should not have taken me four years to realize where I was at and where I need to be. I am gload that everything happened the way it did and how. God has taught me lots in these four years and with that, I would not change a thing from what I have done.

The worst thing about my school is the stigma that it gets from people who know nothing of it. I go to a private baptist college, and people think that we have a certain persona for going there. I wish those who think that would not be so narrow-minded.

Welch College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.