Kaneohe, HI
Windward Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Windward Community College

Malia

Small campus and lots of resources available. I am still learning that more are available and where help is (library labs with tutors, TRIO, professors, online resources). Also there is lots of financial aid help available via the CTE resource and hi-net. I just learned about it today in the 3rd week of school.

Nikolas

Overall, Windward Community College has been extremely hospitable. They welcome all students and never discriminate. There are plenty of foundations and opportunities that help students who are struggling to get back on their feet. I'm proud of this school and proud to be a student here.

Rene

I'm extremely glad I decided to go to Windward before university. Even if you're planning on attended Windward by itself without continuing on, it's an amazing place. It has such a large variety of resources, both on campus and online (24/7 tutoring for example), that I always know that I can get the help I need. There's tons of peer mentors that you can easily become friends with and approach if you ever need help. We've got a good balance of right-out-of-high school students and adult students, so your classes are most definitely going to have a nice mix of people from different generations. Our Hawaiian studies are very unique, and I highly recommend that program to anyone new to Hawaii! We're not extremely united, but if you're a very independent student, the environment here will be perfect for you :)

JennaDean

I believe that this would be a great college to attend to. The faculties are amazing and very generous. I think that the campus is a good size too.

namron

Windward Community College is a well rounded college. If you are a first timer I feel that windward would be the best place to go , the administrative department and especially the counselors there are very warm, patient, and very helpful. They make it a easy transition from high school into college. They care about their students and want each and everyone to be successful. The students their and workers are helpful and will answer any questions you have and if they don't have an answer they will help direct you to someone that can. You get a warm welcome feeling the minute you step on campus. The New Student Orientation and the Frosh Camp is something that Windward Community College has implemented into their school and made it mandatory for incoming freshman to attend and I think that is something great it really is like an ice breaker and makes you feel like you belong.

Tarena

It was such an inviting and friendly campus. The professors I have had were more than helpful in and out of the classroom. There were many programs outside of class to help students study as well. It definitely prepared me for a 4 year university. I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else.

Siena

Windward Community College is a very helpful school whether you know what you want to major in or just want to complete your liberal arts and earn your Associates Degree. They truly provide you with all resources and support you need to complete for what ever you are pursing.

Lilah
Hawaii College

A great community college to attend, always expanding the capabilities of different curriculums!

Hawaii College

Windward Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.