Shell Lake, WI
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College

Meghan

I haven’t attended WITC for long, but I have attended all of the other local colleges at one time or another, and I can tell you that WITC is one of the best. Especially considering the amount of places that offer programs like Nursing in our area, I think that WITC has a lot to offer.

Laurel

Wisconsin Indianhead Technical college is a good college to start at. For student service who are not sure which university they want to attend or what they want to major in, it is an especially good choice. WITC connects well with other colleges in the Wisconsin system and many of its programs will transfer over to another college. Overall, I would say that WITC is worth attending.

Jessyca

Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College has a great, helpful campus feel. However, their iTV classes are horrible. iTV is like Skype-ing with your teacher on another campus. the systems fail sometimes but that's to be expected. The problem with it is, that the one on one connection no longer exists with the teacher being elsewhere and the ammount of attention the class deserves is very low.

Rita

The personal attention paid to the students by the teachers. I feel that I am really assisted by the instructors if I need i...

The personal attention paid to the students by the teachers. I feel that I am really assisted by the instructors if I need it.

Study hard and take it seriously the first time around. Don't screw around as much, yes you can have some fun but this is your life that you are messing up if you fail, NO ONE else's. When you fail it it is no one's fault but your own's and you will have to pay for it eventually. You will need an education to get a decent job in this life.

Those that want the one on one experience.

Brianna

If I could travel through time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself the following advice: You're life is what you make of it. As a people pleaser, you've spent eighteen years of your life dedicated to making other people happy. Now it's your turn. The simplest piece of advice I can give is to choose a college for you, not for other people. Your family and friends should only give you advice and back up your final decision. Whatever you do, do not pick a college because your friends are going to it. Do not pick a college because that is where you're "expected" to go. This is your life and your passion and it's about time you live it according to how you want to live. Never be ashamed of your decision, never regret it. In the end all you have left is knowing that you've made yourself happy and that you want to learn because of your enviornment. Make a name for yourself with your own path. You can do it.

The worst thing about my school is that the student body can be a bit unfriendly at times. Overall, the atmosphere is of people who have been attending this school for a long time and it is hard for a new student to fit in right away.

People who attend Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College are people who know that a larger, impersonal school setting is not for them. Though this is a smaller campus, it provides more one-on-one opportunities with professors. Any question asked can be answered.

Hope

If going back in time were an option, I would have told myself to take on a few extra classes and push myself harder than what I did in that last year. Doing well was on my list while in my senior year, but if I could go back I would like to change some classes around that would benefit me later on in college.

Before attending this school I knew a lot about what type of programs were being offered, the type of atmosphere the staff and students worked in, as well as other details not being listed. However, the one thing I do wish I knew was the availability of joining groups and what types were offered. Getting involved with other students besides in your own program is helpful in forming relationships as well as learning groups.

Personally I think any person who wants to learn should attend this community college. The resources that are available for which ever program you?re in are on hand, as well as tutors that can help if one becomes stuck in a particular subject.

Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.