Overland Park, KS
Wright Career College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wright Career College

Participating in the weekly club fundraisers

Participating in the weekly club fundraisers

I think there are some of all types at my school, as i said before, everyone comes from all walks of life there. We all seem to get along and feed off of each others drive to accomplish our individual goals.

My campus doesn't have dorms, we all show up everyday from our homes. Some of us have better acquainted ourselves with one another and get together for study groups, hang out... Every program has a club, my program I'm involved in is the Surgical Tech club, where I serve as Vice President.

My school is made up of all walks of life, i love that being that my children are mixed.. I think that any/everyone would feel welcome if they came to this school. Our dress code is dependent for the program each individual is in, example- nursing, surgical tech, MA, wear scrubs with the school logo, business classes wear business attire... I would say there are a lot of single parents in my school, a lot coming from middle class to below middle class.

Abigail

Abbey, don't worry about going so far away from home. Don't worry about leaving your support system. Don't worry about feeling lonely and homesick. Don't worry about not knowing how to live on your own. You see, you may think your whole life is here in Kansas, that your high school friends are the only best friends you will ever make. They're not. After you get to Boston, you will find an entirely new life. A new you and new people, who will not just be your best friends, they will be your family. They will become your new support system, and help you get through the lonleliness, and the terrified feelings of being 1,500 miles away from home. You are going to start a new life soon, and you won't be alone. You will learn things about yourself you have never known. You will do great. You'll be able to handle whatever comes your way, even if it's hard. Abbey, don't worry. Trust yourself to be the courageous adult you and everyone else knows you can be.

The best part about Wright is its instructors' dedication to the students and their education. Even though some students appear to obviously not want to learn, the instructors try their hardest to make the material fun, interesting, and easy to learn no matter what. They seem to genuinely care about each and every student--their emiotions, education, and all around well-being. Wright's instructors make sure you succeed. They WANT you to succeed and be the best you can be in whatever you do.

When I tell my friends about Wright, I brag about the interesting, hands-on activities we get to do in the lab. We get to do surgeries on fetal pigs and frogs, we get to watch incredibly gorey videos of surgeries, and we get to work with, set up, and learn all the parts of surgery. Wright makes it extremely easy to understand what happens in the operating room; it has, what seems like, a million instruments and other supplies. We're not just looking at photographs!

• $0

Wright Career College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.