Celina, OH
Wright State University-Lake Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wright State University-Lake Campus

Erica

I actually do not know. There is not many activities/groups. I try not to join them because I do not like some of the people in the groups.

The students here are kind of like high school kids. They act as if this is high school. There are still cliques and groups. It is kind of sad. It is like most of the students are trying to relive high school and not grow up.

If I could go back and talk to myself in my final year in high school, I would say to continue to work hard because the hard work will pay off. Studying hard for a good grade point average and taking prep classes to increase your ACT score will pay off: it will help you to earn more scholarships that will make your stress in college a lot more manageable. Your hard work in your Advanced Placement Literature and Composition class will pay off as it will help you test out of college classes that will save you thousands of dollars and overall improve your educational well being. Working hard till the final day of your very last exams at the end of the year will prove to yourself that you can be a successful student in college. All of your hard work will pay off in the end and make your transition to college much easier as you know that you already have a great work ethic that will help you advance in your studies. I would also like to advice my high school self to relax and enjoy yourself!

Going into college at the Lake Campus, I was not positive as to what to expect in terms of class environment and the professors, which made me nervous as I walked in the first day; however, my worries soon subsided as I went through my several classes. I wish I would have known how relaxed, kind and welcoming all the staff at the university was, which would have helped with my unneeded worries.

While Wright State University-Lake Campus is a fabulous school with a small town environment, it is still a growing school. They do offer many majors and programs for being such a small school, but they do not offer all the possible choices that a bigger school might offer. As an English: Emphasis in Integrated Language Arts Education major, I will not be able to finish my schooling at the Lake Campus, which makes finishing my education at the Dayton campus a bit frustrating and limits the amount of time that students like myself can spend at the Lake Campus.

Bryan

I wish I had known the University staff would be as helpful as they were, I would have been far less nervous if I had. I also wish I had known that the course work-load isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I would give myself three pieces of acvice. First I would tell myself that I should reax because if I do then I will be better able to function as astudent and adapt to the needs of my various classes

My classmates are a very interesting group of individuals with many different personalities and views.

Christina

I think our school is best known for being an inexpensive school with high education. Wright State is a highly accredited school. Here at the lake campus it is cheaper because it is a commuter school.

I would love to be able to go back and talk to myself as a senior. My senior year is one that I regret the most. After I graduated I went to the University of Toledo. I hated it there and I wish I could take it back. Going to a bigger school was a waste of money and I could have been going to a school 45 minutes away for about a fourth of the cost. I would tell myself to take some classes at the community college, especially English because it is such a hastle taking it now as a sophmore. I would say be more open and talk to people so you can make more friends, and don't be scared because it really isn't all that bad.

If you want to move out and live on campus, then this school is not for you. Wright State-Lake Campus is a commuter school. We are planning to build some dorms, however there is not much to do around this area. If you want to get away from home, you shouldn't attend this school.

Wright State University-Lake Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.