Tifton, GA
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

Haleigh

The college cares about their main campus, but the satellite campuses are left nothing. We had two councilors, no cafeteria, no clubs, and a bootleg graduation ceremony. If you go to the main campus you won’t have any problems. If you go to a satellite campus... good luck.

An awesome school, that accepts everyone. No matter your background, they love everyone. Southern hospitality is a real thing! Everyone is so sweet and polite. They are also always willing to help with anything you need! Keeps everyone involved and the food is awesome!

Tiffany

It is a great and very interactive school; it has many degrees and activities/clubs to join/do.

Melanie

I think this is one fabulous school and there is no other school in south GA better.

ABAC is overall a very good school. Campus life is great and there is always something going on. The classes and professors are overall good, they always offer help when needed. I love the size of the campus, it's not overwhelmingly big and just overall a comfortable, safe feeling campus.

Hunter

I'm only a freshman so haven't been here long but so far, I'm loving everything about it! The welcome received from everyone at orientation made me feel I was right where I needed to be. On-campus housing is good. New friends are being made. Classes are going well. D-hall keeps me full. I'm doing well so far and glad to be an ABAC Stallion!

Chelsey

I think it is a "ok" school. It is mainly suited for only a selected individuals whom are interested in agricultural studies and activities. It is a very small college with limited diversity among the students, teachers, and staffs on campus. The college has a long way to go in the future.

I absolutely love this school! Feels like home all the time! This is the best school I have ever been to. The professors are great and the small town makes it so much better to make friends. The only thing I would bring to ABAC would be more clubs that are more diverse.

Ikeia

ABAC is Great college and provides a great education. It is also a very reasonably priced school, and they are very understanding of their students, but they also push us hard. We are a very diverse school with a lot of involvement, and we are only getting bigger and better. ABAC is in a very transitional period and it is a great time to be an ABAC stallion.

Reginald

I think this is a good school. The classes are small . The teachers are willing to work with you ono on one.

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.