Grenada, MS
Academy of Hair Design-Grenada

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Academy of Hair Design-Grenada

Jodian

Making the transition from high school to college can be scary and hard to get used to. In college, the way one eats and the amount of exercise one gets will change, friends will change, the distance from family to school will most likely change and activities will change. One thing that will greatly change will be study habits. Being in a new environment will tempt one individual if they are not use to it. For example, parties, and other campus activities will be distracting if a person is not discipline I know for me its tough balancing my academics and being on a team, which is track and field. However, my drive and determination in excelling in both areas has motivated me. At times, I will feel myself slacking off but I stand firm and stay focus on what I want to achieve. If I could go back in time and advice my high school self, it would be to never lose focus and strive for excellence no matter how hard it gets. “Success takes hard work, drive, and determination”, my coach always tells me, and so I use that as guide each day.

The Hospitality of everyone and how interactive people are in the campus life. also the education and the sports teams of the school

how unorganized financial aid could be at times

Gwashayla

My classmates are determined.

My classmates are determined.

Sha you are about to make a life long decision. So when you make this decision decide wisely. Make sure you choose a career where there is a high, yet never ending demand for. When choosing make sure its something you would enjoy doing on a day-to-day basis. You are in the first stage of becoming a young adult so you must make wise decision. Enjoy the college expereince but make sure you take care of business and never forget what you are there for.

• $0

Academy of Hair Design-Grenada administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.