Mississippi State, MS
Mississippi State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mississippi State University

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Virginia

My overall opinion is that Mississippi State University is a great school to go to. Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help. I have had many questions and anyone that I find is always willing to answer my questions without getting impatient. I feel like this place is a home and everyone is a family that looks out for you no matter where you are.

Bre'Anna

I love my school and all of the activities that go on around campus. Everyone at Mississippi State University wants to be great and successful some day. I love the way that the campus has the "right at home" vibe about it. I would not want anywhere else in the world to be MY UNIVERSITY.

Destiny

Mississippi State gives everyone an opportunity to be themselves, while surrounded by different cultures.

Jocelyn

I am super excited to attend their university in the fall of 2019.

I am super excited to attend their university in the fall of 2019.

Jordon

After visiting the campus, my opinion of the school is the faculty cares. People are friendly and helpful, always going out of their way to assist. Also, the campus is beautiful.

Reniya

I believe that Mississippi State University is a well round school from the sorority’s to athletics etc. MSU is a loving campus and the people care about you form my point of view. I find that the athletic coaching staff is wonderful they show love and compassion for each and every one of there athletes. The school has so may opportunities for everyone it’s amazing.

I am an out of state student who did not visit Mississippi prior to coming here. I've only heard about to school from pictures and people who have visited in person. The school is amazing and full of southern hospitality. Tailgating goes on for miles and is life changing.

Christian

Love it !! Future Bulldog

Love it !! Future Bulldog

Baleigh

I enjoy it a lot. However, it has been a lot harder to make friends than they made it out to be. I am starting to get more involved though and I am beginning to really love my classes and study groups. Also, the football games make it really fun. And they have many facilities to get involved and be active. In all, it is a great campus and I can’t wait to fimish out my time here and then go on to vet school.

Cassidy

I absolutely love Mississippi State University. The on-campus dining options are the best!! There is always something going on that you are able to become involved in. Nobody ever lets you feel left out. The many housing options are always clean and are really nice. There is not just the traditional style dorm there is also new construction dorms and I love that diversity. Mississippi State University feels like a home away from home. Hail state!!!!

Mississippi State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.