Albertus Magnus College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Albertus Magnus College

Alicia

Albertus feels like a second home to me. The atmosphere, staff, and students give you a feeling of being welcomed. Over my two years of being at Albertus I can assure you that the academics are a major priority and that having fun on campus is another. There is always something to do everyday for commuters and residents. They have events going on throughout the day that can involve food, arts, and crafts. The cafeteria staff is always clean and insightful and the food is prepared well. Overall Albertus is a heart warming experience.

Gabriella

The college is pretty good. The teachers really care how you do in the classes, you are not just a number. They know your name and they will help you whenever you need it. The workload is not excessive for most classes and its usually pretty manageable. Overall this college is great!

Joseph

I am a high school senior who will go to Albertus Magnus College in the Fall. For me, I believe this campus has a positive vibe. There is a new president who is engaged and cares very much about the students, plenty of extracurricular activities so you are not bored as well as a good sport scene. Shout out to Samantha for giving me a wonderful campus tour including others. Albertus Magnus for me is a school that looks to care about students succeeding in and out of the classroom. They all go above and beyond for the student and the parent.

Briana

I really like this school. As a graduate student who cares for relatives and has a budding career that I don't want to put on hold, Albertus Magnus College's flexible graduate programs allow me to cultivate my professional career while also studying for my Master's. The classes are small, so everyone's voice is heard at some point, and professors are kind and always available.