Alexandria, MN
Alexandria Technical & Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Alexandria Technical & Community College

Shayla

It's a very affordable college to attend. The experience for everyone is going to differ from one student to another and what programs you are on. Personally, I don't leave my little corner of the school unless I'm going to get food or go back to my place so I don't really no any of the other instructors. I have just a few instructors and I love them all so dearly there is just some more activities I wish was available like sports and thespians leagues.

Tori

Overall, great if you’re just looking for cheap credits. Low tuition and great hands on training make this school the perfect place to get two year degrees or certificates or to get credits before transferring to a two year university. There are absolutely no sports aside from one or two open gym nights a year.

Brianna

I feel comfortable as a visitor that will soon become a student that I am safe, well taken care of, and will have an awesome time! This college is knowledgeable, great staff, and good students. I have gone to many meeting with financial aid, future professors, PSEO advisor, PSEO professors, and library staff. I know that it will be a great experience and is apart of MNSCU.

Tanner

It's a great experience that will be well remembered! The instructors are extremely helpful as well as available often. I've been able to make friends quickly inside and outside of class. There are always things going on outside of school and there are lots of job opportunities as well around. Overall it is a great school and area to be in!

Lexi

I love it here. Best choice of my life. The students you meet are wonderful and welcoming. The teachers are even better. The school offers events where the students can meet each other and explore the surrounding town. I recommend this college to anyone.

kristen

The only reason a person should not attend Alexandria Technical College is if they need a Bachelors' Degree but even so, a person can still take general courses at a less expensive rate than a University and still be able to transfer those credits very easily.

If I could give myself advice as a high school senior, I would advise myself to take advantage of post secondary options because from your senior year to your freshman year in college, it can be just a couple months. It can be very beneficial to save money by taking those classes while in high school. As a high school senior find out what your goals and dreams are in finding a career because it is really important when making those college decisions to pay close attention to the programs offered and how successful you can see yourself at that college. Furthermore, college is an experience and just a stepping stone to where you are going to be, learn from mistakes, make many friends, never stop learning and most of all enjoy this life experience.

Alexandria Technical College is the best college for any student because they offer a wide range of programs, many different clubs to join and a 97% job placement; the instructors here have a more personal based relationship with students bettering their education.

Jannel

When I was a high school student back in 1986, I didn't think much about school. I thought it was a waste of time. Over the years, my opinion has changed. Time has made me a little wiser and along with that I have realized how important education is. If I could go back in time, I would first tell myself that education is very important and there is so much to learn. Don't be a copy, be an original person. I would tell myself, "Don't be afraid of going after your dreams, you will find the gold at the end of the rainbow if you let yourself dream. College is not scary monster, the teachers are there to help you. Don't be afraid to ask questions and keep on trying. So don't put off schooling, it is a mistake if you do."

Anyone that is planning to further their career goals.

I have attended Alexandria Technical College and right now I have not had any frustrations with the school. If you have a question they are willing to answer your questions.

Alexandria Technical & Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.