Signal Hill, CA
American University of Health Sciences

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American University of Health Sciences

jarecca

I believe that American University of Health Sciences is a great school to attend for anybody seeking to advance themselves in nursing. The teachers are always available in person and via email. The school creates an environment that allow students to want to help other students succeed.

Justin

The reason behind my choosing to apply to AUHS is that not only are they a Christian based Nursing school, but they focus on the Community. Life is about giving back to those in need. There is no greater joy then to lend a helping hand, to comfort someone in a time of need, and to be by someone?s side when they need you. Therefore, with the schools support, I have already begun my medical journey by being appointed Community Relations Director for my school?s student body government at American University of Health Sciences.

Life is about giving to those in need. During my high school days, I suffered a football injury, instead of leaving sports completely; I embarked on a different path and became a student athletic trainer. I dedicated my time to the athletic department, maintaining a 3.5 GPA. During my junior year I was invited to the National Student Leadership Conference in Washington DC, where I attended several medical lectures at the Georgetown University, The Walter Reed Museum of Health and Medicine, and the Pan American Health Organization. This conference peaked my interest in medicine and taught me how to become an effective leader in the community. Therefore, going back in time to when I was a senior, I would tell myself, life is full of challenges. Being able to tackle one challenge at a time and succeeding each time is what I am meant to do. With every challenge comes a reward. That is why Nursing is the profession I should go into so I can accomplish all my dreams of living as a man of faith, a man of honor, and a man of service.

The only aspect of AUHS that I have found to be frustrating would be the same if I want to another University. Financially, it is hard to pay for a private University with the work load. Not only am I a full-time student, I?m the Community Relations Director for my school?s student body government, and looking for a part-time job to pay for my education. Financially, I am exacusted.

American University of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.