Ancilla College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ancilla College

Abby

I love the size and culture. Its my #1 College Choice. The administration there is super helpful and patient when I had a lot of questions. My tour guide knew what I was interested in and based my tour on that and I found that very special and made me feel like they took the time to accompany me and out did my expectations.

Ancilla is a tiny college that is great for the small class sizes and a lot of sports options but lacks other extracurricular activities. This is a catholic college that has a lot of religious activities and if you are not religious you will fit in perfectly fine. The classes are easy if you do your work. The food is okay and has a wide range of food. The internet on the campus is okay but not the best. The professors are very helpful and willing to help if you need it.

Currently I like it, it is a small college, but I like that sort of thing and it has changed so much. More professors and availability and decent class sizes. The Nursing program has grown so much and is teaching us a lot just in two-year time frame. Great school, I'm glad I chose Ancilla :)

Karson

The professors are very easy to work with, but it's located in the middle of nowhere. There's nothing to do unless you drive 45 minutes away. Most of the athletic teams are taken pretty seriously, but a few are not. Some of the sports teams lost their coaches this school year.

Trina

I love the diversity and dedication the teachers have for the students. I drive an hour in a half and it’s worth the travel. The curriculum is well put together. The staff and students are pleasant and very helpful. Registration is smooth with no hassle. Each department either always available or respond in a timely manner when called. Ancilla is definitely a hidden gem.

Dylan

I would recommend this college to anyone. If you are an individual that learns best in a smaller classroom setting, this is your college. Each class has no more that 15 students. The professors are extremely kind and are available for you whenever you need a question answered.

Top Questions about Ancilla College