Hattiesburg, MS
Antonelli College-Hattiesburg

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Antonelli College-Hattiesburg

Pearl

If I were able to turn back the hands of time and be 18 again, I would definitely tell myself to go straight to college. I would strongly advise and convince myself to wait on starting a family and proceed to starting my education to transition into a career in medicine. Once upon a time, I wanted to be a surgeon, or at the least a surgical technologist. However, I became pregnant at 18, had my son when I was 19, and had a daughter at 22. Upon doing so, I promised myself that I would be a good mother, and I raised my kids on my own. I did not abandon them to relatives to party or stay out all night. Instead, I made sure each of them has gotten a full highschool education, and my son is now in college. My daughter is a junior in highschool, and I am now in college. I regret waiting so long to go to college, but I am loving every minute of being a student. So yes; if I had a chance to do it over again, I would go to college straight out of highschool and have children upon marraige.

The best thing about my school is the attention and dedication of the instructors. No matter who you are or what time of day or night you ask for help, some one is always there to help; even after 7pm, and most schools do not do that. I have been a student at two other colleges before Antonelli, and I will admit that Antonelli is the best place for getting a comprehensive education. The instructors are very knowledgable, caring, and understanding of all student needs, and as a student, they mean the world to me.

Antonelli College-Hattiesburg administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.