Enfield, CT
Asnuntuck Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Asnuntuck Community College

Abbey

A great school with a wonderful atmosphere and a great provider of opportunities. The staff are extremely wonderful people who are willing to help every student. Asnuntuck is extremely diverse and that is part of the beauty of it. I have recommended this school to so many high school students who are looking to attend a community college

Audrey

Asnuntuck Community College is an extremely welcoming school with plenty of different academic and extracurricular opportunities. The staff are very personable, and are usually willing to meet one-on-one. While small, you feel as if you know everyone individually, and the class sizes are small enough where the professor is fluent in the students' names almost immediately. I really enjoy my classes, and the location is convenient for me and my friends as well. After attending this school for three years, I can say that I have loved every semester here at ACC, and I am going to miss it greatly.

Barbara

Asnuntuck is a great two year college. The professors are always be available and care about your success. The academic skills center and advisers are extremely helpful. The school cafe is delicious and very reasonably priced. There is no housing, but plenty of opportunity to socialize with a game room and common area. The college is situated close to I91 is in a safe community with lots of shopping and restaurants.

Being a two year college, Asnuntuck is a great college to begin you academic career. The school allows an easy transition into a four year college and is full of opportunities. The professors are eager to help as well as advisors. I have had a great experience at this school.

Steven

Asnuntuck has been my college of choice. Friendly environment. Very accepting of all cultures, genders, and backgrounds. I am extremely proud to be a part of this environment and know I have made my mark here. My 1st impression was friendly and professional. Security can be seen at every entrance and we have the latest in accessible technologies.

Kristina

Asnuntuck is an environment where you grow, and I have recommended it to many, from people at work to people at my high school. Asnuntuck is a comfortable environment with professors that are always available, always getting back within 24 hours or less through email.

Kaitlynn

My classmates are caring nice and very helpful to any student they see.

My classmates are caring nice and very helpful to any student they see.

My school is best known for its education.

If I went back to when I was a high school Senior I think I would have done a lot of things differently. For one I would have actually planned out and thought about what I wanted to do with my life. Another thing I would have done is taken harder courses at school so that I would have already been used to the college courses that I am taking now. I would have also studied more so that I would have gotten higher grades. Now I know that these thhings are important I will do much better in College.

Asnuntuck Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.