Asnuntuck Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Asnuntuck Community College

Barbara

Asnuntuck is a great two year college. The professors are always be available and care about your success. The academic skills center and advisers are extremely helpful. The school cafe is delicious and very reasonably priced. There is no housing, but plenty of opportunity to socialize with a game room and common area. The college is situated close to I91 is in a safe community with lots of shopping and restaurants.

Being a two year college, Asnuntuck is a great college to begin you academic career. The school allows an easy transition into a four year college and is full of opportunities. The professors are eager to help as well as advisors. I have had a great experience at this school.

Kristina

Asnuntuck is an environment where you grow, and I have recommended it to many, from people at work to people at my high school. Asnuntuck is a comfortable environment with professors that are always available, always getting back within 24 hours or less through email.

Audrey

Asnuntuck Community College is an extremely welcoming school with plenty of different academic and extracurricular opportunities. The staff are very personable, and are usually willing to meet one-on-one. While small, you feel as if you know everyone individually, and the class sizes are small enough where the professor is fluent in the students' names almost immediately. I really enjoy my classes, and the location is convenient for me and my friends as well. After attending this school for three years, I can say that I have loved every semester here at ACC, and I am going to miss it greatly.

Steven

Asnuntuck has been my college of choice. Friendly environment. Very accepting of all cultures, genders, and backgrounds. I am extremely proud to be a part of this environment and know I have made my mark here. My 1st impression was friendly and professional. Security can be seen at every entrance and we have the latest in accessible technologies.

Abbey

A great school with a wonderful atmosphere and a great provider of opportunities. The staff are extremely wonderful people who are willing to help every student. Asnuntuck is extremely diverse and that is part of the beauty of it. I have recommended this school to so many high school students who are looking to attend a community college

Vanessa

Asnuntuck community college has become more than just a college for me. It where I’ve meet genuine friends for the first time in my life. My math study group I created where we have taken two semesters of classes together and tackled a many of math problems and shared many laughs. A place where I’m allowed to work and be independent. A supportive work study boss who has became the mother figure I’ve never really had. A safe place where I’m shielded from the toxicity and abuse of my home. A school food shelf that has allowed me to eat when I was hungry. I’m supported by academic counselors who spend hours guiding me through the transition to other schools. As well as helpful teachers who have stayed after class to help me understand the material. Most importantly an amazing academic skills support system, who has been my support through two years. Since going back to school at asnuntuck I’ve be able to grow more as a person And be living proof beauty and strength can come from anything negative. In the past year I’ve spoke out in settings where I once felt uncomfortable, took initiative in things that I had never explored before, and stepped up for myself when I was challenged. Now, I feel so much more confident and respected in different situations because I have stepped outside my comfort zone and owned those moment. I panic a lot less and I’ve reset years of mental anguish, all because the college believed and allowed me a second chance. Asnuntuck allowed me to be successful as a student and a person. With the tools i’ve been given from Asnuntuck I was able to transfer into a state school allowing me to achieve my goals for future success. I truly felt loved, supportive and like I can do anything positive with my future, thanks to Asnuntuck Community college.