Cadillac, MI
Baker College of Cadillac

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Baker College of Cadillac

Alivia

Baker college really needs to get their poop in a group. Seems like there is always something wrong while attending Baker. They dont make things easy at all. Classes are a pain to attend because they never have them at decent times for full time workers. I believe Bakers motto is to work around the needs of the student... I call bull****.

Crystal

Overall, it isn't a bad school to go to. Tuition rates are reasonable for being in district. Class sizes are small, which is a bonus; however, due to low enrollments, some classes have been forced off campus and to online courses. Online courses are 6 weeks long and provide little enrichment.

leemerk

I was stalked and harassed by one of the welding instructors, while the staff turned a blind eye. Stay far away from this school.

Katie

Baker College of Cadillac is a non-traditional, career based school that allows flexability and balance.

Baker College of Cadillac is unquie because it is one school in my area that caters to the non-traditional student. Baker allows me to work full time, have time for my family and attend classes on my schedule.

Go to school, get a job; this is what most high school students of my generation were taught was the correct order of things. My younger self wasn’t built for college right out of high school. If I could go back I would tell Katie that she doesn’t have to fit the standard, don’t go to college because your friends are or your parents told you too. Go find a job get some experience in the real world, figure out who you are as a person and find the things that you are truly passionate about. Start college when you are ready and have the experience to support the decision that you chose to make.

Baker College of Cadillac administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.