Baker College of Cadillac Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Baker College of Cadillac

Alivia

Baker college really needs to get their poop in a group. Seems like there is always something wrong while attending Baker. They dont make things easy at all. Classes are a pain to attend because they never have them at decent times for full time workers. I believe Bakers motto is to work around the needs of the student... I call bull****.

Brandie

I like the small class size, and I love our Nursing faculty. All of my professors have been wonderful to work with, and very informative. I love our opportunities for clinical times, and community service. However, over the last few years though, they have made some changes that include bringing the local continuation/alternative high school into the same campus. They were given a whole wing (which in an already small campus was a significant amount of space), and our student lunch area is basically their cafeteria now. If we have break during their lunch, they unplug the vending machines, so we are not able to access them until the high school is done. Our food service is based on their school schedule. If they do not have class, we have no on campus options. It is very frustrating when we spend so much to attend, and we cant even get a soda from the vending machine. If it was this way when I started, I would have gone elsewhere.

leemerk

I was stalked and harassed by one of the welding instructors, while the staff turned a blind eye. Stay far away from this school.

Crystal

Overall, it isn't a bad school to go to. Tuition rates are reasonable for being in district. Class sizes are small, which is a bonus; however, due to low enrollments, some classes have been forced off campus and to online courses. Online courses are 6 weeks long and provide little enrichment.