Baton Rouge Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Baton Rouge Community College

Nekyah

Its perfect for people who just need a boost before transferring to a four year or for those who are in pursuit of technical degrees or certifications. The campus is safe and very easy to navigate. Along with that they have amazingly friendly. I think it is an amazing place to continue and also finish your education.

Alissa

Baton Rouge Community College is a great community college with small classes and helpful professors that are very knowledgable and passionate about what their teaching.

Bria

The class sizes are perfect. You are able to have your professors know your name and be able to get one on one time with them. Like every school there are problems. It may take time for some professors to put in grades, don't be surprised if you wait until the last week of the semester before knowing your final grade.

Upon enrollment, I was petrified of returning to college, but the welcoming students and staff set my mind at ease from my first day on the BRCC campus. The professors are very attentive to the students' needs, whether it pertains to class material or overall guidance on how to succeed in school.

Brooke

I love the College. The class sizes are a perfect sizes. All the teachers are very nice and very helpful. The campus is very easy to get around and find your class. The atmosphere is great. If there is any thing wrong there is usually a security guard or cop on the campus to help.

Genesis Marianne

It's a good school to go to in the first year or two of attending college. It's an affordable way to get the pre-required classes needed at almost any college out of the way. The classes are small and many of the professors are very attentive and willing to help.

Michelle

I think that Baton Rouge community college is a great college to get all your general courses done. Baton Rouge community college offers online courses which is convient for students who work fulltime, are single parents, parents and just don't have the time to attend on campus. Baton Rouge community volley also offers bridge degree which prepares you for the four year university LSU or SU.

jada

i absolutely love and adore it, and can't wait to become a student

Baton Rouge Community College is an excellent place to start your academic journey. On the small campus I have learned so much about myself, about others, about the world. As a homeschooled student, it has been a safe harbour to get my basic general education credits down and has given me time to figure out what I want to do with my life, allowing me to change my mind without the pressure of expensive courses that would be wasted at a big name university. Baton Rouge Community College is an excellent foundation for any academic journey.

Ivory

As far as the academics I feel that the teachers are very helpful and give you opportunities to excel. However, the administrative side is a major headache; that includes advising, financial aid, and various other offices that are there to assist students. There entire process is very stressful and can truly ruin a persons experience at the institution.

Darius

I feel that BRCC (Baton rouge Community College) is a nice school. I think that it's a decent size of people to get what they need. Majority people at BRCC are serious to further their education elsewhere. As in other Universities, which BRCC prepares for these schools.

Christian

Baton rouge Community college is great if you are trying to get your prerequisite classes. done for a cheap price. Classes at BRCC cost about $550 and they teach essentially the same material a 4 year university teaches. It's great. And the classes here are just the same size as most Highschools. Most Professors encourage asking questions during class and they enjoy class participation and engagement in the lesson. Friendly atmosphere, very individualized, no one holds your hand. Just like any other post secondary institution, you pass or fail on your own.

Deion

Baton Rouge - Community College is a public college located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 3,878 undergraduate students. The Baton Rouge - Community College acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Welding, and HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician. Graduating 14% of students, Baton Rouge - Community College alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $23,400.

Natalie

It is a great campus to start college out at in my option. The classrooms and small and the teachers can always answer any question you have, however it’s not your typical college seen. I’ve enjoy this school because it gave me a real taste of what college is supposed to be like. I would recommend this college to other, it’s a great place to go before a larger university.

madison

I really liked all of my teachers for the semester that I was there doing prerequisites for the LPN program. The program seemed very unorganized during my time there, but it could have just been the semester. One of my teachers was very caring and a very good teacher. Not all the teachers are like that though. I think youll like the school, and its good priced if youre on a budget.