Bay de Noc Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bay de Noc Community College

McKenzie

While the teachers at the school are of an excellent quality, the administration lacks effort and organization. The College is a small, safe, and welcoming environment, but there are two campuses and the smaller campus lacks the facilities needed for student success.

Kelli

It has been a great school to further my education. It has helped me utilize my experience in the healthcare field and use it to advance in classes and clinic settings. I am happy I chose Bay College to earn my nursing degree and plan to go for my Master after finishing my degree at Bay.

I think Bay de Noc Community college is a great place to start! Here at Bay, the class sizes are small and the teachers know everyone by name. If a student has a question or a problem, staff is easy to reach and get ahold of for your convenience. We have spectacular learning resources and modern areas to study. Next to the college is a YMCA for all of the stressful studying times or just to enjoy because it's available. I would recommend the nursing program to anyone because we have a high passing and job placement rate, along with the super cool stimulation lab to learn with! I wouldn't rate the dorms very good because I am not a student who lives in them, but I do know that all students are required to be responsible for all their food. I am friends with many people who live in the campus housing and food is probably the biggest issue. Other than that, they are pretty cute and they are set up as mini apartment complexes.

Marissa

I really love coming to this college and I always see so many friendly people. If I could do all my schooling here I definitely would. I love their clubs and the fact that they also show interest for their students art is amazing. I might be going into the medical field but I think the art program is great here and I look forward to joining it to show off my creative side.

Madeline

Bay de Noc Community College has a small school atmosphere, but offers many opportunities for students. There are many two year degree programs, they offer accelerated nursing degrees and partner with local schools to offer dual-enrollment options. The professors are knowledgeable and accessible!

Heather

This college is made for EVERYONE! With the small class sizes and passionate staff and instructors, it is a very welcoming environment for anyone, from the recently graduating high school student to the returning grandmother looking to enrich her golden years - the slogan "Bay is My Way" is certainly one all students here can be proud of!

Eli

Bay de Noc Iron Mountain is a comfortable, welcoming school with an atmosphere encouraging student success. Free tutoring, free lunches, and plenty of work study jobs allow students to work towards their goal, without the extra burdens one would receive at a larger university. Teachers are always there to help and answer questions since the class size is small-moderate, and your name is known in the class! Opportunities like Bay's Day of Service and their involvement in the holiday parades allow connections to be made from the students to the community and encourage the building of a student's resume. Bay de Noc Community College is a fantastic fit for anyone wanting a quality and affordable education.

Take our Scholarship Match Quiz!