Lake Jackson, TX
Brazosport College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brazosport College

Abbey

The Professors here are enthusiastic to teach. I fell in love with subjects that I hated in high school. The classes are intimate and the professors care deeply about your education and future. They want you to succeed. It's a very comfortable atmosphere, and I hated leaving. Should this college be a stepping stone, they prepare you well for transferring.

Rhonda

Brazosport College goes above and beyond to make sure that their students feel prepared in all aspects of life. They offer free tutoring, online access, a student lounge and much more! They staff and faculty at Brazosport College care for the success of all students and will provide any resources they can to ensure that we all feel comfortable!

gisela

Honestly, it's a very comfortable school to be at where the teachers are nice and able to answer your questions thoroughly. The teachers are professional and the school is clean and nice. My favorite place is the library because it's big and spacious with two floors and private rooms you can get for study time. This is a good school that has quality education while close to home and small enough for you to feel comfortable but big enough to introduce you to the university scene if you are planning to transfer.

Faith

I am so in love with Brazosport College. It is such a community involved school, I always feel welcome wherever I go. The staff is the very best! They are so helpful and kind, you can ask them just about anything and they will know the answer to it. I love BC and plan to go there to receive my basics for nursing!

Ariana

Brazosport college opened its doors to me and walked me through the whole process of registering, I am transferring my credits to another college but their prices are amazing. I am very glad I am attending Brazosport College. I am currently enrolled in 13 credit hours, it has been a good semester.

Ginger

I don't know much about campus tradition except Gator Day, but this year will be my first year to participate. I wasn't enrolled last spring.

Mostly that we're all engineers. :P It's fair--we're mostly a DOW or BASF school, but we have our share of art majors and whatnot.

Well, we have a lot, so I couldn't really tell you what's most popular. I know the organization I help lead, Revive.BC, is a great place to just hang out and be refreshed, and to worship.

Very challenging. I've been enjoying each class, because they've all pushed me.

Carmela

At the age of 17, I had such a bright future ahead. I was headed off to college but I didn't have a plan for success. I took my free time, my youth, my lack of responsibilities and my access to an education for granted. If I could go back, I'd whisper words of perserverance in that young girl's ear. I'd explain how a degree could open doors and break the glass ceiling. I'd tell her to treasure those afternoons of leisure and show her a glimpse of what life with a full-time job, children, bills and responsibilities looks like. Maybe then, she would see how lucky she was to have had all of the tools to succeed so easily within her reach. I would encourage her to seek out resources and prepare for greatness by surrounding herself with a support system. Last night, i sat through freshman orientation and I was literally twice the age of some of the dual-credit students. I am so grateful for the knowledge I now have that will ensure success at the end of this journey.

The only interaction I have had with other students, thus far, has been at orientation and they were all younger than me but seemed very bright.

Jordyn

I would pay way more attention to what my math teacher was saying and I would learn to develope study habits instead of not studying at all. I would also get involved in more extra curricular activities and do more volunteer work in order to be more invloved with the comunity but still balance my school work and social life.

My school is best know for getting to know it's students and helping them better understand the curriculum that we are supposed to be learning.

My class mates are very friendly and outgoing, with such small class sizes we get to know each other better which helps us set up study groups when we need extra help.

Christina

Knowing qhat i know now i would say "life after your liver transplant isnt going to be hard ! I know you feel like you're not going to live to get one ; however, you are ,so please make plans to take the SATS and talk with your adviser to get applications for good colleges. Dont settle for community college , you wont have enough money to finish.Start looking for scholarships now ,you have a reason to strive now ,so please dont waste this time use it to help us in the future."

If I could go back in time I would enchorage myself to take more PAP and AP classes and to work harder on getting my ACT/SAT scores up. Even though I was as well prepared for college as I could be these things would of helped me earn scholarships a lot easier.

I believe that the worst thing about my school is the fact that it is mainly based around the local Chemmical companies. I understand that they are part of the major funding towards our school but because of that and that it is only a 2 year school they don't offer much outside of the chemmical company background.

Brazosport College is best know for their training for the chemmical companies in our area.

Brazosport College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.