Owensboro, KY
Brescia University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brescia University

Katy

They lure you in with the thought of enough scholarships to cover it but then you have to take out several loans and it’s barely worth it. I had taken out $4,000 in loans and I have nothing to show for it. I had some great friends and had some awesome experiences but not $4,000 worth.

I love this school it has a few down sides such as it being to far away from home and the traffic. Most of the down sides are out of the school’s control. I love that it is a small campus and that I don’t feel like just a number I feel cared about.

emily

I visited Brescia Univeristy not long ago. As soon as I walked into the Moore Center I felt right at home. Each of the students and faculty members that I met were extremely nice and thoughtful. It seems like a great school! Can’t wait to become a bearcat in 2019!

I visited Brescia University hoping to find a college that would be "okay" for me to go away to school at. What I found was so much more. Immediately when I stepped into the Moore Center I felt at home. And as the day progressed that feeling only grew. Every staff member and student was super friendly and so down-to-earth and I feel like I could talk to them anytime. I am so excited to be going to Brescia University this upcoming fall and making Owensboro a second home!

Kaci

Brescia is a very positive environment and everyone is always willing to help. Also the professors will help you one on one if needed. I can walk onto the campus and feel extremely, safe. The upperclassman also encourage the underclassmen for the future of the rest of your college life.

Diego

Brescia University offers a small campus but a nice one. Here you are going to find out that people are really friendly and they enjoy hanging out. Professors are very kind and helpful if you put interest on the subject. The are always available and glad to help. Athletics is a big thing here, specially Basketball. Cafeteria food is not the best.

Kelsey

Brescia is a great university. There is a friendly atmosphere, and the professors are eager to help the students succeed. The small campus allows students to make it all the way across campus in less than four minutes. The small class sizes allow there to be one-on-one instruction. I wouldn't want to earn my degree from any where else.

George

Currently I do not fine anything wrong with Brescia as I am attending via online courses.

Again it is very convenient for me to be able to take online courses.

I graduated from high school in 1970. I have been in and out of a few colleges. University of Illinois at Chicago, spent three years serving in the U.S. Army, Richard J. Daley Jr College in Chicago, studied in the Joliet Diocese for 4 years and ordained to the Order of Deacon and now am attending Brescia University to get my BA in Theology. I would say one of the most important things is to get your life in order. If you have the opportunity and the resources to get into college try your very best to get a degree. Start and finish your schooling and surround yourself with people who will encourage you in your goal.

Instead of enrolling in premed courses, look into the English classes. It can save your GPA and prevent a fair amount of stress. Also, join the paper earlier than January. Everything works out just fine for you, given your position as editor and only a sophomore, but you belong there.

Everyone is like a part of one big family. Brescia is its own community within a medium-sized city.

Anyone who is seeking a huge student population. Brescia has fewer than one thousand students, so essentially, everyone knows each other.

Miranda

The first thing I have gained from my colledge expirience is indapendence. I am on my own and I make my own decisions my mother is not around to tell me what to do or when to do it. It's very freeing and rewarding and I don't feel like a child anymore. however, with my new found indapendence also came responsablity, it's my job to get up in the morning and get to class. It's my job to know my assignments, finish them, and turn them in. I have also learned to spend my money wisely; food is way more important than a cute top. Finally, I've made life-long friends here in college people I know will be there for me anytime I need them. People I'd be there for if they ever needed me. It's been valuable for me to attend college because I've been able to expirence life in a beautiful way that's preparing me to get out into the world and make a difference. That's also giving me the education to reach my dream and to provide for my future family.

I wish I would have known a little more about the staff at the school. I would have liked to have met some of the teachers.

the food here is not bad it's just not the best food ever. Sometimes you grow tired of it and just order a pizza.

Brescia University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.