Montgomery, WV
Bridgemont Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bridgemont Community and Technical College

This school is a good technical college. All of the teachers that I have interacted with have been very nice and super helpful. There are two campuses and it is easy to get lost. When I did get lost on campus the students there where more then happy to help me find my way around campus.

Brooke

It is a family type school. Professors know who you are and are interested in you succeeding, as well as interested in our lives as well. Both campuses are well kept and have opportunities to be involved in the community as well as actively engaging students on the campus.

Edith

In 2014, two colleges, Bridgemont community and Technical college and Kanawha Valley Community and Technical college combine into one college to Bridge valley community and technical college. It is a small college and the classes are small but very professional atmosphere. I enjoy going to school there.

There are a number student activities at this school. each one has something to offer all of the students there.

Joshua

If I am having any trouble with homework, practice work, or any other type of needing help the instructors are willing to help out any time. Weather it's in person, in class, or even online they will help the best to their abilities. There is free tutoring for the studnets. The facility is conveniently layed out for each major depending on the major you are wanting is all in one building.

Take the ACT and SAT to imporve scores, scholarship opportunities, and to see where I need to improve myself for college prep. Start applying for colleges that I am thinking of attending. Visit colleges to see what major's they offer.; also find someone that is in the same major I am planning to work towards and if need help that will be my go to person for help. Take some college course prior to college. Make plans to see my guidnece counselor about scholarships, ACT/SAT preps, and all sorts of other college information. Take higher math classes, higher science classes, and decate to studing more thoroughout high school. Procrastination and prioritize is a good thing to have. I'm still having some troubles with it today, but working my way towards getting on the ball with things.

I'm a commuter there is limited activeities on campus or in the community; the options we do have are sit in the lobby and talk to everyone, go to a place down the road that has a pool tables, or fishing. There are limited spaces that I can do homework that is quiet; except maybe for my truck.

Bridgemont Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.