Salida, CA
Brightwood College-Modesto

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Modesto

KarinaI

Very good school,they give you the material you need to graduate and become successful its up to you to use it and givenit your all if you really want it,great classes and great instructors!my experience was great and i do recommend this college to others.give a call or take a tour to see what programs they have to offer,people graduate and have a career in less then one year.

Erin

Kaplan College has counclors and tutors for all subjects. They offer job placement after you gradudate. the classes are small enough so that the tacher has the opportunity to give one on one time to each student. the program is quick yet effective. the program is fast paced, much like the real world. what makes Kaplan college so unique is that every person their sincerly cares about your future and wants the absolute best for every student attending Kaplan College.

If I could travel back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would conveince myself to strive just a little bit harder for better grades. I would tell myself to apply for as many colleges as possible. I would tell myself time is of the essence and that the more time I waste getting into college is time that I could be using to be closer to my goals in life. I would tell myself that college is something that becomes very important to me in time and that if I get started now I would be very satisfied with my life and my future in less than 2 years. But over all I would tell myself not to procrastinate. I would tell myself what Id like to be in the future, since I wasnt sure what I wanted to choose as a career path when I graduated highschool. That way I can get started immediately on my future and not waste time trying to figure it out.

Abgar

The thing I love about my school is that teachers really care for the students to learn. It makes us students want to go and learn new things, it's not your average college . It also is a second home for most students, it's full of love and care. It's also unique because there's many students that have some of the same goals as you.

The advice I would give myself is to take whatever course that would be a challenge and not to take the easy way out. Maybe a class would make me go to a different college and change my goals. I would've liked to try new things in my plate.

The worst thing about my school is that it's short. These seven months that I've been attending have flown before my eyes. I wish it could be longer because i truely love being there.

The advice I would give myself if I were to travel back to my senior year in high school is that I should have decided on a major. I had so many ideas, but could not figured what was best for me. My first year at a junior college was not meaningful because I was undecided in my major. All I knew was that I wanted to help people. I thought about taking the ROP class in high school, but I didn't push myself to take that chance. If I knew what I wanted to be, I could have prepared myself to take the classes I needed to get into the nursing program. I am my own motivation, and I should have taken that opened oppertunity. Now that I look back, I will not dwell on what I should have done because I have to look ahead. I am happy that I started to attend a trade school because it is getting me closer to my goal. I have been through many difficult obstacles during my college years, but I am proud to say I kept my head up and kept moving.

I don't consider anything bad about this school because it gave me the hands-on experience I needed to prepare myself to become a Medical Assistant. I believed that the staffs and teachers were there to help me rather than being present and teaching the material.

What I brag about most is the new things I learn everyday. The materials taught really interested me. Also, the hands on exprience I get within the first three months shows that the school was fast paced; which gave me the oppertunity to get a step closer to my goal. For example, I learned how to take vitals from a patient as well as doing injections and blood draws. I was able to share my knowlegde and experience to my friends, and they feel proud that I'm getting closer to a successful future.

• $0

Brightwood College-Modesto administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.