Vista, CA
Brightwood College-Vista

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Vista

Savannah

From the moment I began looking at the school I felt as though I belonged. The counselors kept in touch with me on a daily basis and scheduled me an appointment to come in right away. On my arrival day the school had written a welcome sign with my name and other students names on it as well. Each staff member greeted me with a smile and made sure to say hello. I was informed with as much information as possible and was even able to walk into what would be my classroom and meet the professor. I was very impressed with the professor and how easy going and down to earth he was, given how serious others are that I've come across in the past. My entire experience made me feel welcomed and at home. I left believing that this is the school for me and I cannot wait to attend.

Nisa

Even though I was in AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) in high school and helped prepare me for college life, there were things I did not take to mind. If I could go back in time I would advice myself to learn different techniques to study, separating from short and long term memory, expanding my knowledge and not staying behind. I would also advice to enter scholarships because besides their prizes, answering the questions requires doing a bit of life review and setting goals in order to know where one wants to go in life. Knowing what I want for my family and constantly reminding myself has helped me get back on track and stop wasting valuable time. The rode is going to be full of obstacles but beyond them awaits what one has been so devoted to.

I would not recommend Kaplan College to anyone who is not devoted to the hardship and sacrifice that lie ahead. Anyone who expects to know it all and always do great should not attend this school because it taked time and practice to become good at what you do.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the schedule. Kaplan College has a variety of programs but he program I attend does not have an actual dismissal time. We are dismissed from class whenever the instructor is done with the lecture unless we are off campus for our clinicals, which is the only time we have a set schedule.

• $0

Brightwood College-Vista administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.