Concord, NC
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cabarrus College of Health Sciences

Brandun

Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is a great school to attend. The instructors truly care about you and want to see you succeed. The instructors take the time out to get to know you. The campus is beautiful and extremely safe. There are also plenty of programs that allow you to go out in the community to give back. Cabarrus College is definitely the right choice.

Allie

Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is a college for those who know exactly what they want to do once they graduate high school. The classes are hands-on and students have a small class size.

Hailey

CCHS is unique in it's small size compared to other colleges and universities. This school is focused on health sciences so no matter what program you are in we all have the same goal and that is to provide our patients with the best care.

If I could go back in time to be a high school senior again, I would go to a community college to get my general education courses completed. This would have saved me a lot of money in the long run. I would also advise myself to have attended community college during the time I still was trying to figure out what profession I wanted to go into. This would have been a more cost-friendly way of taking classes to identify my interests instead of paying univeristy prices to do this. Advice I would give myself related to college life would be, "Be patient with yourself". It has taken me a while to figure out what I actually wanted to do with my life and looking back I wish I would have been more patient with myself and instead of getting frustrated during this process, I should have embraced it more.

I most often brag about CCHS environment that makes you feel like you're "included". It's an encouraging environment from the professors and faculty, but there is rigorous academic work expectations. We are given the proper tools needed to become the best nurse we can be.

Christopher

Believe it or not, college IS in your future. I know it doesn’t feel that way now. You’re bored with your coursework; some because it’s too easy, some because you’re disengaged. Fun interaction with your friends (a.k.a. “goofing off”) is very enjoyable right now. It’s the only thing that keeps you from skipping school altogether. Well, I have a very important piece of advice. Please make your grades a priority. While college may be 15+ years away, long after you’ve embarked on a career path you later find to be a less-than-perfect fit, these grades WILL matter then. Once you discover your true calling and decide to enroll in a college program, you’ll need an arsenal of records demonstrating your intellectual abilities. It’s competitive out there. You don’t want to be haunted by a sloppy high school transcript. Sure, you can retake many of these courses later. But it will be expensive and time-consuming and delay your dreams. Make an investment in your future NOW. I’ll be happy to shake your hand once you arrive here: at age 34. Do it for you and me.

While this is a relatively small school, it is affiliated with a very large and prestigious healthcare system. For this reason, students enjoy the personal attention afforded by small class sizes while also benefiting from state-of-the-art technology in world-class healthcare facilities.

There is no on-campus cafeteria or catering, but plenty of food options nearby.

Jalessa

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to get ready. I would say that college is not going to be, what you expected. College is harder than I thought it would be, and there is more at stake. When I was in college, I was there due to grants and scholarships. If I had not kept up my GPA, I would have lost my scholarship. I would not have been able to graduate or go to school. Luckily I kept my grades up. The workload will increase dramatically, but it is all given to help you as a student. You have to be in charge of your time in college, and make sure that you dont repeat classes. You have to make sure that you are involved, in every part of the process, because at the end of they day it is all about you. This is your life and future on the line, and college just gives you a chance to make your dreams/aspirations a reality. You have to do this in order to become successful in life. You will feel accompished in the end.

Actually I attended Rowan Cabarrus Community College, but it wasnt in the included list. Anybody who wants to learn about something, that they are interested in should go here. Even if you just want to take transfer classes, you can still have a positive experience. If someone wants to graduate in the field they choose and become a well rounded student, then this school is for you. You are going to feel amazing, because when you graduate, you will just confirm to yourself and others how hard you worked, and see that it all paid off. You will feel accomplished.

Someone who is not eager to learn about anything. You will be wasting your time. Anybody who wants to go to school, just to get a financial aid check, should not go here. You will be wasting your time and the teachers/staff's time as well. Someone who wont come to class, or has alot going on in their lives, should not go here. You will have to be be focus and stay focused, on why your there at all times. This is key so that nobody, will repeat classes and stay there for longer than normal. Be sure.

Claudia

Cabarrus College of Health Sciences has a proven track record of successful gradutes in each program as well as a sterling reputation in the state and local community.

At Cabarrus College of Health Sciences, I've had the privilege to meet many individuals from all walks of life. My class is a very culturally diverse group and we range in ages from 19 to 56. Some of my classmates live in a different state and have to travel a long distance everyday to attend classes. Quite a few have faced lay-offs and are having to embark on a completely new and sometimes uncertain journey. I said all of that to say this; being a student at Cabarrus College has given me a new found admiration for my fellow man/woman and has reiterated to me how remarkable the human spirit and drive can be when life leads you down a new path. Embracing the diversity of my classmates is daily preparing me for an exciting and ever-changing world.

At Cabarrus College of Health Sciences the faculty and staff will go above and beyond what it takes to make sure each student has the best chance for success in their chosen curriculum.

Cabarrus College of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.