Caldwell, NJ
Caldwell University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Caldwell University

Chad

Small class sizes and caring professors and staff. Beautiful campus that is located just 40 mins away from NYC. Tuition may be a bit expensive, but there is a lot of individual attention to ensure the success of each student. The on campus life could be better, but improving each year.

Caldwell University is a small, private school with numerous programs. Nursing, education, psychology, and even business, are some of the most common yet profound studies here at Caldwell. The campus is beautiful, safe, and has a lot going on all the time. Overall, it is a pretty decent college.

Sara

Attending this campus isn't what i thought i would be. Going to Caldwell University is a very good experience. Even though I only been in the school for about 1 year. I learned the the professors are always available when you need them, the library is one of the best places to be, and the campus is small. which means smaller classes.

i am very interested in going to the school, the programs they offer that i am interested in is the best i have seen. it's a nice community with nice people.

Caldwell "University" is great academically. The teachers are great and they are very easy to get in contact with. This is by far one of the greatest things that it has to offer. On the other hand the school is really expensive and doesn't have much extra curricular activities that appeal to the majority of the students. The first week of school is actually really fun. The school goes out of it ways to make sure that everyone has something fun to do. As the weeks go on people get more settled in and things just become not so interesting. The dorms are extremely clean including the bathrooms. You may have some hair in the shower drainage but I think that comes with any school. The food is not so great which sucks that you must purchase a meal people to get an "infinite" amount of swipes. The school has a curfew so you cannot be in someone else's dormitory after 1 unless you get signed in overnight. Sometimes you just might want to study late and walk back to your dorm around 3 but thats impossible. Also the library closes at 12 and its honestly the best place on campus except for the gym. Overall come to Caldwell.

Amani

It's a nice, small community where everyone knows everyone and looks out for one another. The staff is extremely helping and their resources are top notch. I suggest you utilize all your resources to get the best out of your college experience. Everything is close by so you won't be late to your classes either.

Dwayne

A fun and great opportunity, as long as you let it be.

A fun and great opportunity, as long as you let it be.

Listen self being lazy is not going to cut it anymore. You have to do all your in order to achieve what you want in life. Shortcuts are not going to cut it anymore.

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school is the person who is interested in partying rather than doing their work. There are parties, but you need to understand why you are here.

Messie

Dear High School Self, all through ninth to eleventh grade, you were lacking in the confidence department. You had the brains and determination to succeed, but you had such low self-esteem and fear of the unknown. You were not a risktaker, always hiding in your shell like a snail, even though your loved ones pushed to acquire your full potential. You knew you had a voice, but shyness, fear and lack of confidence were in the way. However, you did not let that stop you from being an Honors Student all through high school. Finally in twelveth grade, confidence and fearlessness were your new name. All thanks to your pesterers, for their constant harassments helped you over come your flaws. From the day your stood up to them, you felt brand new and there was no stopping you. It was not only noticiable externally in your appearance and sudden participations at public speakings, but also internally. I still remember that smile on your face after you spoke on stage at the Women's Empowerment Assembly . Whenever you doubt yourself, take a second to remember how confidence and fearlessness have made you a better person and a marvelous college student

A person that is focused, hardworking, likes a small university, ambitious, always ready, needs financial help, wants opportunities to prosper in life and after college, adventurous, wants to live close to New York City, and a safe, low crime environment.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the parking lot. As simple as that sounds, there are so many commuters that attend the school and the parking lot is just too small to fit all of us. Sometimes I have to leave very early for school in order to assure myself a spot.

When I talk to my friends about my school I am almost always bragging about my small class sizes and my relationships with my professors. Some of the classes I take this semester have a total of 8 students in an entire class. I always feel confident to speak up in this intimate setting. My professors are all just an email away and know me by my name. When I pass by them on campus and they wave and say hello, treating me like a student, and not just a person filling up a lecture hall.

If I were able to say one thing to myself as a high school senior it would be, "All the hard work you put into the last four years paid off, so do not forget to carry that same energy and ethic with you to college." I pride myself in the enthusiasm I had all throughout my high school career. Getting the best education possible while making the most out of my four years was my top priority. I stayed true to that by doing all my homework on time, running for class elections, and getting involved in fun school events. When I got to college, I was expecting to be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work and difficulty of my classes, but I quickly learned that this was not the case. Yes, college is challenging and a big transition, but I truely prepared myself for it in high school. By always giving 110%, I learned to be responsible, caring, and accountable. I would make sure that my high school self knew that if that same attitude was brought to college, I would have the best experience.

Valeria

Talking to my younger high school self, my top advice would be do not and I mean do not lose focus. College is time consuming and you may lose sleep, friends, forget you have a social life, but in the end of all your hard work it will be more than worth it. College is an experience unlike any other, you may think you know yourself, but you do not. College will make you realize who you really are and how much you are capable of, it really is an eye opener. At this moment you may think high school is a hassle, but it does not compare to what college has in stores for you. I may make it sound as if you it is a level of the underworld, but it is not free education anymore, there is no room to slack off. College is money and money is time, do not waste it. More importantly, have fun! Meet new people, college is all about the experience and it is not only how you well you do, but how well you spent that the time given to you.

Caldwell University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.