California Institute of Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for California Institute of Technology

Anna

I love Caltech. The people are truly amazing, and everyone is so diverse in opinion. I can easily talk to anyone from Nobel laureates, student scientists, all my professors, and more with ease. The academics are challenging, but really fulfilling when you assess how much you have learned over short periods of time. However, I do believe that the school can do better in terms of promoting diversity.

Teresa

It is a wonderful school. While the classes are quite challenging, the support system is incredible. Everyone collaborates to find solutions to problems instead of fighting against each other to reach the top. It is a small campus, but that just makes the sense of community even stronger. Our focus may be academics, but every student has his/her own hobby that others are likely to enjoy too. We are proud of our school.

Ralphael

It's a great school that I cant wait to get into. The people there are very friendly and outgoing, the academic scene really demonstrates how important learning is and the campus gives a comfortable home feeling. The school and people try their best to make you feel welcome and that's what I love about it.