Whiting, IN
Calumet College of Saint Joseph

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Calumet College of Saint Joseph

Luis

Great small school to pursue a degree in . Not many clubs at the school but we have a variety of sports. Overall, it’s a great school with a lot of facilities like the tutoring center. Also, professors are always available to help answer any questions outside the classroom.

LaToya

I think that it is a nice private college with a good student to teacher ratio. I think that more classes should be made available every semester. It would also be nice if there was a cafeteria with hot food available for evening classes. Overall is has been a great experience.

Calumet college is about academics, staff, stdents atlehtics and giving its students 100% of scucess.

If i were to go back to my senior of high school the advice i would give myself would be to never dought myself, and go for my dreams. I allways doughted i wouldnt make it anywhere because my family never scuceeded. Im the first in my famliy to attend college, so i would tell myself that your going to make something of yourself, and that your a amazing person.

The only thing i would have like to know about the school before i chosse to go to ccsj would be, a reminder on how wonderful the staff is. This school is amazing, and i would not chosse another school to go to. CCSJ LETS ROLL WAVE!

Erich

Always get your work done early and on time. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. Keep yourself and your materials organized. Sign up for classes early, pay for them early, and get your books early. Have some sort of transportation. Associate yourself with successful people, go to study groups, and ask questions frequently. Always be on time and prepared for class. Join clubs and do volunteering for the school.

Jamille

My school is best know for diversity in students and students that want to practice law enforcement (criminal justice).

If I could give my former senior high school self advice I’d tell myself that things get better and be optimistic. I'd tell the past me to believe in myself. Back then I didn’t believe I had what it took to handle being a college student, and I‘ve never imagined me being on the dean’s list. I would say that through hard work I’ve made it through college despite my father thinking I wasn’t college material, and that one day I would even be able to bulit a good relationship with my father.

Before I came to the school I wish I knew my love of literature and commutation so I could have tried to go for those types of degree's.

Paul

Calumet College of Saint Joseph is a small, liberal arts-oriented college, known for its small class sizes, easy professor accessibility, and emphasis on student success and career success after college.

As described above, CCSJ is best known for its small class sizes, easy professor accessibility, and emphasis on success during the educational process and in career search (post-education).

Dear High School Graduate Paul, Hello, it is I, College Graduate Paul, speaking to you from the future. I notice that you are anxious about starting college. However, I want to relieve a couple of your fears. You say that you are nervous about failing academically? Don’t worry! You will mature in numerous ways. You will discover your place, do well in school, have easy access to your professors, and develop positive relationships with them. When you finish your four years, you will graduate summa cum laude (3.93)! You say that you are nervous about failing socially? Don’t worry! You are going to make a handful of friends, all of whom are excellent people. They will follow you beyond your college years. What I am telling you in this small letter is that you do not need to worry about the future. The future will take care of itself. What you need to do right now is to look forward to the next four years. Take care, and Fear Not, College Graduate Paul.

becky

My classmates are eduacated, and are eager to learn more.

My classmates are eduacated, and are eager to learn more.

I have gotten many things out of college, one being an eduaction to help me move forward with my life. I have also learned how to live and provide for myself. Lastly one of the major things that I have learned is to balance my life between family, friends, school, and work.

I wish I had known more about the area, and what there is to do in town.

Anne

Extremely diverse and accomodating to my specific needs.

Extremely diverse and accomodating to my specific needs.

It is the only school that has the hours that works around my work schedule.

Stay focused and dedicated to your studies and plan for the future. Stay true to yourself and remain open minded. There are so many options, so please do not limit yourself to any one specific career goal, because the sky is the limit and there will always be time to have a family once some of your achievements have been met. Life is too short to let it be wasted and slip by. Even if you start out with one career goal in mind, so not be afraid to change your mins. There is never a time to stop learning new and different things.

Calumet College of Saint Joseph administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.