Alexander City, AL
Central Alabama Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Alabama Community College

Kristin

It is a small school so it is fast and easy to get to class on time. Parking isn't that great, mostly because people don't read the signs and enter/exit the correct way which is extremely annoying. Tuition is extremely cheap so that is another bonus.

Melvin

Although not a school with an overwhelming amount of students, it provides students the opportunity to get a one on one approach with professors. Keeping class sizes small and class times flexible. It is also local enough for anybody who wants to continue their education without having to go out of their way to get a degree.

Ambran

This college has a total of 3 locations. Despite the location you are committed to, every location is available to you for anything you need. I love the faculty and staff because of there determination to see every student reach their fullest potential. I would recommend this school to anyone who would want to be successful in starting off their college journey right.

I love Central Alabama Community College. I started here when I was still in high school through dual enrollment. I can say, the experience as a normal student versus one who is dual enrolled is VERY different! But, both were equally good for me! My teachers have all been super caring and beyond helpful!

Morgan
CACC

CACC is a great school for people fresh out of high school to get a start on college

CACC

Chris

If i could go back and give myself advice about college life and the transition, there would be nothing to say. If i gave myself any advice, it may change where i have ended up and what i have done with my life so far, and in doing so may have even jeapordized many things i cherrish. I would just trust that my decisions so far could be held with no regret and evrything should be learned in its time.

Lanardia

I would tell myself to save more money and stop being so wasteful. When you start colleg you are officially in the real world and you have to make decisions on your own and provide for your own needs. Time management as well is a major thing i would have stressed, because there's a lot more work involved when you're in college.

The cafeteria is my only complaint, it doesn't have a variety like other schools.

Anyone who wants to get ahead in life, and get a feel for the college life before going to a 4-year institution. CACC gives you a chance to develop yourself and ease your way into college in a calm evvironment.

Central Alabama Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.