Altamonte Springs, FL
City College-Altamonte Springs

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend City College-Altamonte Springs

DIANORIS

The advice I have for my high school self is go to college first. Don't go to a technical school. Just follow your dream to be a surgical technician. Financial aid will help you out a lot so dont worry about money. Scholarships help to so go for it. You can work and go to school because your strong and your currently doing just that. Don't miss out on the opportunity to be able to get a degree at a young age and a job you will love. Life gets harder after high school it surely doesn't get easier. So think things over and find a career college. Google colleges and find information about the schools. Go check them out and choose a good college. So keep your head up and make yourslef someone important in life. There is job placement at career colleges. oh and by the way go check out city college. The school is great.

I wish I would of known about the school before I went to all those technical schools i went to. If I would of known it was a career college I would of started there first.

Anyone can attend this school. This school has small classes and the teachers make sure you succeed. There is even free tutoring. Everyone cares for your education. they are there every step of the way to your success. You can be outgoing or even shy. Every student gets along and the staff help you financially to make sure you can keep going to school. So if your looking for a school city college is right for you.

Adrienne

A great school for people who prefer to study on their own and not commute to a campus daily.

I would definitely tell myself to wait until I could be more serious about it. I would warn myself against going to school early and just going to try and get a higher position than my mother and essentially "beat" her at her profession. I would say wait a bit and you will find the profession you will love forever. I would also remind myself to fully read student loan agreements and the agreements of a technical school. It would have saved a lot of trouble with student loans. I would also remind myself that while yes it is great to have spending money, but saving for college would be the best option. I would remind myself to keep eating correctly and exercising to have more energy as well.

I think that the worse thing about my school is the fact that I go to school online. It is a very hard work week and you have multiple assignments due at the end of the week. I go to Everest University Online.

Ariana

Hey High School me! Here is the deal, I am you 2 years into the future and I have some stuff to tell you. First, do not forget to write up an outline for your speeches in your Speech 3 class. I could of had an A if I did that. Also, avoid Mr. Perez for English at all costs. He is a horrific teacher and you will end up repeating the class due a clashing of styles. Place your need to study above the need to hang out with friends; I know the allure of playing Magic is strong between classes, but you do need to do well in order to get that doctorate you want. Try not to fall asleep in Chemistry class with Ms. T, and don't bother trying to keep up with her PowerPoint slides. It is best to just bring in your laptop and get the notes from her slides online. And do NOT skimp on getting a testbook for Trig. Trying to get it from the library is nightmarish as there is only one. One more thing, get into TRio as soon as you can, it will help you immensely. Good Luck!

Be prepared to work hard; but enjoy the fact that you are growing and will have the education with pride; once finished.

I really have't run into any problems with my school.

You shouldn't attend this school if you need a class room setting. this is online and takes a lot of self motivation and time arrangment. some of the classes are difficult and you must be prepared to use the tutoring available...still online.

My classmates are non-traditional.

This is my second "go 'round" in college so I would have some choice words for my high school self. I would tell myself to go for what I love, to not let others influence my choices for a career. After successfully earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design, something I really was not that interested in, I am going back to school for Private Investigation services and eventually criminal law. I would also share with myself that small schools allow for more one-on-one instruction and lasting relationships with fellow students.

City College-Altamonte Springs administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.