Fort Lauderdale, FL
City College-Fort Lauderdale

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend City College-Fort Lauderdale

Lydiette

I believe the school can have more things to do as extracurricular activities to have the students more excited about going to class. Because this is a private school there is not much to do but to go to class do your work and go home. I am on the process of getting my bachelors degree and I feel there are some things the school does not inform the students. For examples ways to help you pay for classes. The program itself is expensive and they do not give you enough scholarships to apply for to pay the classes off. Paying for classes at a high price and the education is not all enough to prepare you for the next thing.

Ana

They are known for the 3 E's: Extraordinary Educational Experience. It is as they say. With a fabulous campus and diversified personnel they make sure your career is well on its way. Even though you may have difficulties in assignments, the teachers are always there to make sure you find the way to finish your assignments. The have a large variety of programs which interlock with one another making it easy to progress into another degree. Also the financial aid experts are so willing to make the the admission process easier and smooth. Any problems they resolve quickly.

My first experience with City College was in the Casselberry, Florida. I was greatly motivated by the economy and the loss of a job to return to school and pursue a career that would enable me to gain job security. There very first approach was to get to know me and help me decide on a program to start me on a career. They were patient and reassuring, made me feel that there is no obstacle available if one was determined to what they proposed. It was a fine lesson because now I am in search for a Bachelors.

Don't ever think that you can ever succeed in life without education. The difficult times with teachers and assignments in high school are only a training lesson to help prepare you for the real work at college. It is also a preparation of the determination and presistency you have to display in order to finish what you start. Now matter what falls upon you finish your career. The best thing about graduating from high school is the greatest opportunity to expand your knowledge and experinece by enrolling in college. There is no other to compare.

linda

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior about what i know now about college, I would tell myself to make a wiser and better decission about college and what college to go to and to not jump right into college without knowing the tuition cost. Making a wiser decission about what college to go to is very important Because I got out of high school and went to a private college that i was over my budget. I didnt really cared about the tuition cost, Cause i though finacial aid woud of paid for all of it. I should talk to an adviser first and ask questions and knowing what would be good for me to do. Its not that i made a bad decission on the college I went to I just shoud take it slow and made a better decission.

I can't really say much about City College. Its going to be my first year at City College so their is really anything much I can say about it. I just hope I get to finish and get good grades and accomplish something there. From what I seen so far I don't cosider nothing worst about the school everything is fine about the school.

To be honest if you not looking to finish what you started then you shouldn't attend the school. City College provide you with everything you need good teachers that can really help you.

Paul

Don't be an IDIOT....you don't know what lies ahead. You need to better yourself now and keep your education going!!! Yeah I know school sucks right now but you'll thank me later!!! I promise you will... I know you like the nicer things in life!!! DO IT NOW!!!!

Chandler

If i could go back and talk to myself while I was a senior in high school, i would definitely tell myself to FOCUS ON SCHOOL and dont get lazy. It was really easy to get lazy and have a case of "senioritis" while in your last year of highschool. I now see that it would've been way more beneficial for me to focus on my classes in my last year instead of focusing on fun and friends. I also would've told myself to apply for more scholorships! My parents were constantly on me about applying for everything i could but i didnt really see the importance in it, i now realize that it would've been such a smart choice. So to my highschool self, study, focus and dont get lazy. Your friends are fun for a moment but getting into a great college will be worth it in the long run.

DO NOT decide your major right away when you attend college, go in as "undecided". Take your time and beieve in yourself, its easier than you think it will be. And don't worry about starting too late, waiting until you're around 24-25 years of age will probably benefit you in the long run. :)

For most of my life I have been a self modivated and driven person. I always took up an oppununity to travel or have a life experience that I thought would some how beneficial. Now imagin that stlye of personality going into the world with little to no direction. If I had that oppurtunity, I would sit myself down and ask what would be my contribution to life. Where would I be most happy and fulfilled to give of myself to serve? What type of benefits would I like to come out of this service and what that would feel like? If I had a chance to prarent myself, I would have reminded me that someday I would want to be married and have a family. That would require me to to wear more than one hat in my ilfe and to choose a profession that would allow me to have that flexibility. Being the adventurous spirit that I have been, I would have helped seek out options into to enable good will and community contribution while completing the nursing program.

Erin

After working for 23 years in the same field of work, I have no pension, no 401k, no savings and a nominal income. I am now applying to go to college to try and change that situation. Unless you want to follow that lead, GO TO COLLEGE NOW! Waiting a few years, turns into a lifetime. Get a job in a field that makes excellenet money, and invest every dime of it, so you can retire early and live a full life.

Andrea

A great college to come to for your next adventure in life.

A great college to come to for your next adventure in life.

The advice that I would give myself is to purse my career early in life by going to college right after high school. There are lot of grants, scholarships and federal student loans to help you achevie your life dreams. By knowing this early, I would have been in my career now with a huge success, but I want others to know that it's never to late even at 45 years old to achevie your dreams of becoming a Registered Oncology Nurse in the next five years. We all have different jourenys in life, but the path we choose will allow others to get there faster and other to get there in their time. Don't allow life challenges defeat you for what you set your life out to be, because the higher being knows you destiny in life and we just have to trust that enter sprint that's knocking at your door. I met all my challenges head on, never allow anything stop my destiny of becoming the best Nurse as possible. I love give back to the patient, teach them about their illness, medications, or just given moral support , they seems to love that the most.

Prospective Student just be prepared for changes throught out the course and have positive mind to move forward to you goal.

Darrell

What I would say to myself , would be Darrell go to school and get your degree. I also would say that you would make more money than you thought you would be making now. I would also say that there is nothing to be scared of and that if you apply yourself you can overcome anything. Another piece of advice I would give is if you go to school now you would be so much better off because you are able to retain more information than you would as you get older.

I wish I would had came to this school first before I had went to the University of Phoenix. Now that I'm at Kaplan I love it the flexiblity was the number 1 deal for me.

I go to Kaplan University which is a distance online learning school. What I tell my friends the most about my school is how great the professor are and how flexible the classes are for my schedule. It's really a great school. I had intially left the University of Phoenix school and found that Kaplan University was really great for me and recommend all my friends and family.

City College-Fort Lauderdale administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.