Elizabeth City, NC
College of the Albemarle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of the Albemarle

Kathryn

Great for people who want to save money and still get a head start on classes to transfer to a big university. Teachers are amazing and class size is small. Nursing classes are the number 1 in the state of North Carolina and actually care about you passing.

Tierra

It's a great school to attend. The only school around my area that have the Culinary Arts program. This will be my first year attending this school. what I heard about the school is great and has great review. People in Bertie County talks high about this college

College of the Albemarle is a great school and I learned a lot. I made some great friends and had great experiences. I was able to be apart of a production of Oklahoma! That was a great experience and I made some of my best friend during the show. I also made many great friends during the theatre classes.

Jenny

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself that I should not be afraid to spread my wings and fly. I have lived a very sheltered life and as a senior in high school it affected my choice of profession as well as what college I went to. Now that I have received two associate degrees, I applied for pharmacy school and was accepted. Being that there are no pharmacy schools near me, I have to spread my wings and learn to be more independent. I would tell myself to not be scared of the unknown; that I should embrace the future and tackle it bravery and courage.

The worst thing I consider about this school is its reputation. People around our town label the school as a "fits all" college. They do not see the value of it. It is a great starter college and I loved it there.

College of the Albemarle is a community college in my small town that is perfect for students who do not know what career field they are going into. This college is perfect for completing basic classes for a great foundation for a 4-year school. I loved the small classes and how much one-on-one you get with the professors. The extra time really gave me a strong foundation for pharmacy school.

Neva

Well the people that I do talk to are very nice and kind.

Well the people that I do talk to are very nice and kind.

That everything was how you expected and that all the fears and worrying about life were really unnecessary because you are completely capable to put yourself through college even with a rough homelife and working...

I knew all that I needed to know about COA I'm going there because the faculty are nice, it's cheap, and close to home. I am almost done and will soon be transferring to Savannah College of Art and Design!

College of the Albemarle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.