Pueblo, CO
Colorado State University-Pueblo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colorado State University-Pueblo

Manuel

I received the education, skills, and development of personal qualities that allowed me to succeed from a post secondary institute. College allowed me to grow from a cook making minimum wage to a career path set in the information technology industry. I have become a well rounded individual and gained several qualities such as: communication, teamwork, integrity, diligence, and respect. I truly believe that my college experience has shaped my life and set me on a course that I would not have achieved otherwise. The social interaction has allowed me to form new lifetime friendships who I have kept in touch with since graduation. This type of networking also landed me my first job. College allowed me to pursue a career that I have contemplated since I was a child and opened unbelievable opportunities. I became a teenage father at the age of 19. College allowed me to earn a job that enables me to take care of my family. I am extremely grateful for the education I have received and only wish to continue my academic career.

Colorado State University-Pueblo has many undergraduate degrees. It is one of the lowest costing universities in the state of Colorado but the quality of classes are not affected. Anyone who is seeking a four year degree or is a transfer student from a community college should consider this university. This school is not a party school and the majority population are commuters from the surrounding area.

Anyone who wants to get a more social life college experience should avoid this college. While there are many college sponosored activities, many students do not have a night life. If you are the type of person who wants to party all the time then this is not the school for you.

amber

Very outgoing and very involved in class discussions.

Very outgoing and very involved in class discussions.

I have learned to not be afraid to ask questions when you don't understand something. I learned that when things are tough for you and you think you can't do it, there is always someone on campus that you can talk to that will make everything better and you will feel like you can accomplist everything you set your mind too. Attending college gets me one step closer to my lifetime dream of becoming a nurse. Without all of the help and support from this University I wouldn't have been able to keep up with it all. One thing that I find most valuable to myself is the hallway with all of the previous Nursing graduates. When i feel like I can't do it anymore, i like to walk down this hallway to life my spirits up and realize that it can be done and I too can be on that wall if I stick with it and get all of the help I can.

The price of the parking passes. Everything else costs alot and when going to school full time there is no time to work a full time job so this becomes an issue on how to afford this.

Jose

Everyday we are faced with life changing decisions that we make that either make us or break us. After high school I decided to get a full time job that i "thought" I would be happy with. One day while at work I realized I could do better for myself and go to college, and that's what I did. Today I am currently finishing my first year of college. The college experience I have recieved so far has truly been life changing. I have learned to be self reliant and look after myself. In college you're on your own. Only one has the choice to succeed or fail. This reminds me of a quote a professor told the incoming freshmen durning oritentaion," college isn't about how smart you are it's about how hard you try." I'll never forget that quote because I know now as a fact of how true it is. My education is the foundation that will help me grow and accomplish all my future goals. For now all I can do is take it a day at a time and always give it my 110%.

This school is perfect for the type of student who is really dedicated to their studies. There really aren't many distractions which is good. Since it isn't a big school everyone knows everybody.

There are small class sizes and you get more one on one attention with the professors. The professors also are great about helping you with any questions you have durning their office hours. Here you're not just another face that takes up space the professors actually know you by name.

Inna

I have been in college for almost three years and i love going to school as education wise and school environment. I feel great about myself when I am at school. College experince thought me a lot of good stuff like having a positive outlook for the future, great connnection with great people, learning something new everyday and just feel good about myself in general.

CSUP was my second choice after I graduated Pueblo Community College with my Associatein General Studies. I could not adjust to CSUP at first but time went by and I feel good about this school. It is a very friendly and helpful enviroment including students, advising. The location is great and school size is just right for me where I do not have to drive around like crazy and look for a parking spot. There a lot of activities going on on campus such as soccer, indoor claiming, running club that I am going to join pretty soon.

There is not a thing that frustrates me about Colorado State University Pueblo. I had aproffessor last semester who was very unprepared and that iiritated me but he is no longer at CSUP so this semester I feel good about my classes and proffessors.

Inna

My classmates come from all over the world and they all friendly and helpful.

My classmates come from all over the world and they all friendly and helpful.

I am a single mother of two beatiful children so I know how important education is. I have been attending school for three years now and I met so many wonderful people where some of them became my close friends in life and people who i can rely on in difficult situations. I would recommend for everyone to go to school and get their education. College is a place to be not only education wise but friends, college athomoshere, environment and meeting new people.

At first Colorado State University was hard for me to adjust too after Pueblo coomunity College but this is my second semester out here and I feel more confident and relax. So I would recommended this school to all my friends. This school has friendly environment, great staff with lots of help, tutoring when you needed, jobs are availbale on campus , financial aid and scholarships.

Inna

Setting goals gives me a long-term and short-term motivation. It also gives confidence I need to achieve higher and more complicated goals. By setting and constantly reminding myself of them, I feel as I work harder to achieve them. In order to succeed I believe setting goals is very important. I have set many to myself, some of them I have accomplished but many of them I am still working on. I graduated Pueblo Community College with AGS(Associate of General studies) with 3.75 GPA and transferred to Colorado State University to continue my career in Business Management. This is my second semester at CSU where I met new people. Being a single mother of two children i know that without some kind of education its? hard to achieve the skills needed in the world. By setting and achieving goals for my family make my life and my children?s life a lot more fulfilling and meaningful.

shavisah

The Most important thing I experienced from the college I attened, was how important professionalism was and no matter where you go the first impression is the lasting impression. So no matter where you go or end doing make sure you try/ do your best because someone is ALWAYS watching.

octavia

A sense of accomplishment that I haven't felt from anything else that I have done. Confidence, Job security. Use the skills learned to volunteer and help others. Knowing I can take care of myself and be on my own during college; friendships, great memories. It has given mean a higher education which has been is highly related to my citizenship and family values. The greatest benefit would be the completion of a long term plan/goal. Realizing because of college that there are a lot of things I can accomplish if I want to. Through my studies in high school, I have learned many valuable lessons. Understanding the importance of working toward a quality education is the most important life lesson I have learned. My academics should come first and foremost because that will determine my future and how well I can support myself. As a holder of a graduate degree, I would be ble to take advantage to choose from a variety of job offers.

my degree and that the world esp college is a respresntive of obsticles in real life

KeeSean

I got alot of stuff so far out of college, I think the main thing is the education that i been getting. Ya it is kinda difficult at times but I find ways to get throught it. The other thing I got out of college is great new friend. Being 16 hours away from home its kinda hard to see my old ones but I meat plenty of new ones. And the last thing is being out on my own, it is teaching me on how I can no longer depend on my parents but mainly on myself.

Colorado State University-Pueblo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.