Indianapolis, IN
Crossroads Bible College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Crossroads Bible College

Phyllis

I love my school it the greatest. The teachers are very knowledgeable and caring. The faculty and staff are efficient and friendly My professors are born-again Christians believers in Christ Jesus our Lord..

Janie

My classmates were seasoned, experienced, wise and practical adults seeking to improve their ministries and and lifestyles.

My college experience has allowed me to see the world much bigger than what I had originally thought it to be. I grew up in an rural environment, live in a suburban setting, and work/serve in an urban ministry. My current employment is due to the direct impact my college had on me. I learned much more than Business Management. I learned about the many cultures in my city alone, all within a 10 mile radius. I learned that business is more impacted by culture, rather than impacting the culture. This is especially critical to know in a ministry position. The above has changed my life, no doubt. However, the biggest life change that is a direct result of my college experience is learning to see and love all people, regardless of race or culture, as God's creation. While this should be a given, many of us never "get it." I'm forever thankful that I do!

Crossroads Bible College required me to think outside of my box. I grew up in a rural environment, live in a suburban setting, and was being trained for urban ministry. This trained me for unique opportunites for ministry. I have been able to see that race is never the issue, but rather economic and cultural difference create the barriers between communities. I've had incredible opportunities to challenge and be challeged due to the mission of the college which is to "train Christian Leaders to Reach a Multiethnic Urban World for Christ."

Crossroads Bible College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.