Clifton Forge, VA
Dabney S Lancaster Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dabney S Lancaster Community College

I absolutely love Dabney! We do not have on campus housing since we are a local community college, and we just started up basketball again for the first time in a lot of years. The classes are small, and the student can receive the help they need from the professor, tutors, or library staff. I personally feel that I am receiving the education I need to succeed at the four-year school I am transferring to. We also have some issues like any other college, but the administration is very open to students and encourages our involvement to make our school the best it can be! I am graduating this spring. I have all the resources I need to complete my graduation application, and my transfer application to my four year school. I also love having the guaranteed admissions agreement between various universities. There is so much stress and anxiety lifted off many student's shoulders. Overall, Dabney is an amazing college with a tremendous amount of student support all over campus.

Dabney S Lancaster Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.