Kaysville, UT
Davis Applied Technology College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Davis Applied Technology College

Alison

Davis Technical college is a very good school if you are self-motivated and have a desire to get things done. It really depends on the student here, but the instructors are always willing to provide help if needed and the atmosphere is very positive and encouraging.

breonah

I love how I can learn at my own pace and the teachers are ALWAYS there to answer. I once called my teacher at 11pm and she answered willingly . If I ever needed extra help or an extension for a class they will help me. The class size is excellent! The fact that they also offer clubs to join specific to our field is also nice.

Cathryn

If you are a type of person that needs to have an instructor or professor in the classroom to teach you the material, then you should consider going somewhere else. Some classes have professors teaching you, but not all. I'm a type of person that likes interaction with a professor instead of a DVD. I am able to manage through my courses because it helps me with my career, but if it wasn't for that reason then I would attend a different school.

I would tell myself to pick the college that is right for me. Don't worry about pleasing other people and do what will make you happy. Also, don't be scared to transfer schools. You aren't stuck at one school for all of your college years. If you are afraid to go out there and experience what college life is really like, don't be. There is a lot more to collge than going to class, studying, and doing homework. Go out and get information on different organizations and clubs. People are a lot different in college then in high school so don't be afraid to make new friends. With classes, don't worry about what people will think if you take a certain class. If a class interests you, take it and have fun in it. Once you have decided a major, go talk to a counselor to find out what you need to do to plan your schedule. There is nothing wrong if you have to switch majors, it's completely normal. My last piece of advice is get involved. It'll be gone before you know it and don't be thinking what if.

• $0

Davis Applied Technology College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.