Johnson City, NY
Davis College-Johnson City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Davis College-Johnson City

Davis College has a safe environment, has a few sports to play and they serve food everyday. I love how small the class sizes are my school just doesn't have any fun activities once you get here. the online website for Davis College is more catering to people looking to apply then what we need when checking our email. I also feel like my school plays favorites with students but overall I'm learning what I need to learn.

Melissa

We base everything on the Word of God and teach our students how to follow God's plan for them. They don't "Shove religion down throats," they offer advice and encoragement. Our teachers and students have a friendly relationships and are close. The atmosphere is very welcoming and home like. We also offer programs for people who want to go out into ministry and serve God.

I would tell myself that it is what God wants for my life and I need to try my best to work hard and enjoy my time. College is a wonderful experience, you meet amazing friends, and Davis has the most welcoming atmosphere. There is no reason to be afraid of the change because God has got my back along the way and it's amazing here. I will never back down when I am given an opportunity that God confirms for my life.

I like the fact that we get meal plans and are able to eat in the cafeteria and we get $70 in the beginning of the year to use for the cafe or bookstore. This is a great gift and act of kindness. Also I like the close relationship between our teachers and students. It's small, so just about everyone knows each other.

Nathan

The school is a great preparation for biblical and church minded majors who like a sense of community .

Davis college is a very small and personal experience with available teachers and friendly atmosphere.

Dear Nathan, this is a letter from the future. The following advice is to be listened to but shouldn't be followed in case of causing a time parodox. You should continue directly along the path that you have alreadly chosen and not change your mind about anything I am going to say. The fourth season of NBC's Heroes does not improve in fact it only gets more convoluted and instead creates the perfect time to stop watching that show. While we're on this subject, why aren't you watching Parks and Recreation right now? It just got into it's really good second season and you're ignoring it like a foolish foolish man. My Chemical Romance's Danger Days will come out in November 2010 and will wreck your life. Just put the cash in and buy the limited edition. By the time of writing this letter, you will be a worship major at Davis College with only God's will as the reasoning for your pursuit of your degree but just laugh it off and continue not preparing for college. It's been working out so far. Love Future You. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Davis College-Johnson City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.