Eastern Idaho Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Eastern Idaho Technical College

Lisa

I love that they don't focus all of their enrollment on just graduating high school seniors. I am a non-traditional student and I am finally getting my registered nursing degree after being out of high school 20+ years. I never took the ACT or SAT and most universities require them for entrance. I love my school and the instructors and administration are AWESOME!

Mariah

It had a great academic environment. Excellent teachers and faculty that were very helpful with any questions I had in regards to classes and course questions. Great student culture and environment. Great campus layout. Awesome cafeteria space and library.

Kaitlyn

Up and coming community college. Things change all the time. There are monthly activities for all students. Teachers are people who have experience in their field of expertise. Class rooms are small and most studies have just have a handful of students.

Chase

Its a great school. The admission counselors are great to work with. The school is affordable and the teaxchers are great. They have programs that are marketable in the workplace . The proffesors also have a lot of connections in the industry. Its a great school.

Xane

It is a fantastic place to go to college after high school! Resources are always made available and the counselors will help you every step of the way! The classes are also fantastic! Great teachers who are willing to help you when you need it, and they will do everything they can to help you succeed in the career path you have chosen! I'm so glad I went to this college!

Keaton

I like what I see at the beginning of my visits, nice buildings, big class rooms and small class sizes. The caffateria has food and even a pair of nintendo switches in the game room, along with pool and foosball table. The staff helped me with my application and all of the other problems that came up.