Quincy, MA
Eastern Nazarene College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Nazarene College

Thaila

Its a great private college has a small class size which helps so that the professor actually gets to know you and I find it easier to learn in smaller class size. Their academics are really good especially for social work majors because they have an accelerated program. Overall it depends on the student but I find it a good school especially for me.

Maria

So far I'm only a freshmen, but I have taken a good amount of classes. The teachers care a whole lot about our grades, and they wanna make sure we are doing well. I really love it here, the people and the students are great! It's very diverse, I love how we are all about community, and my classes are so interesting.

Meghan

I'm attending the school in the fall and I've only heard wonderful things. I'm excited to move in and begin my degree in Communications at the end of the month! The campus is nice and in a wonderful location. There's a low student population so it's easy to get to know your peers. So far I have no complaints.

Eileen

I am so glad that I decided to attend Eastern Nazarene College. It is the perfect school for prospective students who can't decide on going to a large or small school. It is a small school, however if you ever find yourself bored, Boston is only a few minutes away. Also it is incredibly diverse in various categories. You will meet people from different cultures and religions, despite it being a Christian college. If you are a Christian and looking into this school, I would highly recommend it. It'll challenge your faith for sure. The professors literally break down your faith so that together you can rebuild it and make it even stronger than before. If you aren't a Christian, I'd still recommend it. Other religions are welcomed and celebrated in this community. Great school!

Laura

It's a good school filled with supportive and kind people. Everyone is really approachable and love to show others around. Academically the school can do better because some of the classes are too easy. Overall the school does a great job of welcoming students.

They help me grow intellectually, mentally and even spiritually.

They help me grow intellectually, mentally and even spiritually.

My school is best known for their strong academic programs, dedicated sports teams, diverse campus and inriched spiritual life.

To my future self, Hey! I am your present self! Here is some advice for you! Kayla, when times get tough do not give up or think you cannot make it. Push forward and look fear, defeat, even failure in the face and tell it no. In the end, you are going to be so happy you did. Another piece of advice: do not be afraid to put yourself out there. Join clubs. Talk to that cute boy. Answer that question you know the answer for in that chemistry class. DO IT! Because why not right? My last piece of advice would be to old on to your faith. You will know what I mean by this when the time comes. Have fun and continue to be that warrior, Your present self

Nick

Eastern Nazarene College provides a liberal arts Christian education, in a small student professor ratio.

Eastern Nazarene College is located on the outskirts of Boston. The professors care about our well being and our success. The classroom environment provides a small class to the one professor.

If I was to go back in time to my senior year I would tell myself to study and take the SATs more seriously. I would also work harder in my academics so that I may be able to get more scholarships for college.

Isaiah

It is a private instuition that offers many oppurtunities related to your major. The campus has a rich desgin, with a great teaching staph. The atmosphere is always positive and the students are culturally diverse.

“If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” This quote by Jesse Jackson is what I would prefer to tell myself as a high school senior. This quote relates to my college life on campus. As a college student, I have come across many situations involving positive and negative impacts. First, I would advise myself to use great skill and knowledge to organization. Secondly, a time management schedule would be a key factor for success. I would recommend myself to also be aware of the price of the college and how much financial aid it offers. My main guidance would be informing myself of the procrastinating dangers I must be aware of. Procrastination is a conflict that can affect the outcome of your grades and focus in college. The transition is tough, however simple to overcome if you are consistent with your work and involved on campus as well. Sometimes we are unaware of the surrounding among us. As a student, I hassle myself that I was there for a reason. I would assure myself to not give up and focus on the goals that I attended college for.

I wish I had known the size and population of students. At this college, there are a few students, so you know almost every attendent there.

Eastern Nazarene College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.