Enterprise, AL
Enterprise State Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Enterprise State Community College

Deja

Attending Enterprise State Community College was the best decision I could have ever made. At the college, we have great instructors, great higher level staff, and academic help. I feel as though coming to Enterprise State has been a great in transitioning and preparing me to transfer to a 4-year university.

Kendall

This is a great school. Class sizes are small and teachers are easily accessible. The staff in general cares about students and their success. The quality of education for the price cannot be beat. Anyone looking for a great place to start their secondary education should look no farther.

ashley

enterprise state community college is a nice school. They have a huge selection of classes that are accredited and affordable. The classes are small and its a better way to learn and receive one on one time with the teacher. i would recommend enterprise state community college to anybody.

Miranda

my school is most known for the great educators and the awesome sports teams we have

The biggest piece of advice i would gove myself as a high school senior would have to be don't take your eyes off the prize no matter how much you want to give in. It will all be worth it in the end

I consider the sports to be the best thing about my school because they give athletic students a chance to have fun

Katlyn

I think what's unique about my school is the teachers. They teachers care about the students and help them acheive what they want. They will help the students any way they can no matter what. The teachers have their doors open for the students to come to them about anything. The teachers care about the students here.

I consider the worst thing would have to be not having a place on campus to eat. Not every student has the ability to leave campus to get food. They may not have a vehicle or they may just have a small break between classes. A student may also not want to leave campus one day to get food so a place to eat on campus would benefit them.

Holton

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior, I would have a lot of advice to give myself. Firstly, I would tell myself to read a lot more. As a senior, I did not enjoy reading but when i got into college I was forced to do it. This would improve my comprehension and retension of material that I studied. Secondly, I would have told myself to participate in every sport available to me. I was pretty good at sports but not good enough to play at the college level so I wish every day that I still had the chance to play on a team. Thirdly, I would have let myself know as a senior that even though I was one of the few poeple that did not go out and party and consume alcohol, I would pride myself in that one day. I would tell myself that doing the right thing always has rewards over time and doing the wrong thing always had repercussions. Finally, I would tell myself to cherish the time I had with my friends and family, because soon I would be away far from home.

I wish I had known how much harder I would have to study in college to excel. I wish I had known that i should have accepted an equal scholarship that wasn't so demanding and required less of my time. I wish I would have known to schedule my classes so that it was possible for me to have a job so that I could be making money for future college expenses. I wish I would have known not to take certain teachers that got off subject and skipped over certain material that showed up on tests.

If a person wishes to get a quality education for a fraction of the cost of a four-year university, they should attend this school. They should attend this school if they wish to aquire a two year degree and learn from experienced instructors. If they want to attend a school where they can be actively involved in on-campus activites and have plenty of opportunities for financial aid, Enterprise is the right school for them. If they require extra help with understanding coursework and seek tutoring, they would find it and other resources at Enterprise.

Corey

My classmates seem more optimistic to learn than what I've witnessed at 4-year universities I've visited.

If I could go back to talk to myself in high school, I'd tell myself not to take everything so seriously. That the college professors, although they are tougher than high school teachers, are still there to help and support, so I don't have to do everything on my own. I'd also let myself know to start focusing on the social sciences, as I've changed my areas of interest since high school.

I consider the worst part of my school to be the lack of concentration in certain fields of study. Some fields of interest to me only have one or two classes in which to enroll and study in. I consider this a problem when someone has a major field of study that their beginning college doesn't fully support, which an example in my case would be Sociology. When I transfer to a 4-year university I'll only have taken one class in that field thus far.

Jordyn

My school has the best academic courses and great extracurricular activities.

My school has the best academic courses and great extracurricular activities.

My school is best known for its great academic standings. We have very intellegent teachers who know what they are talking about and have ways to teach us that we can best understand the material.

If I could go back in time to communicate with myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to make better study habits before I graduate. I would tell myself to make out some type of schedule to manage my time more efficiently. To make sure I have ample study time for each class and to still have time to do other things, such as work. I would tell myself to think more openly to different ways to solve problems because not every problem can be solved with one solution. I would tell myself that high school is more like a walk in the park compared to college in the sense that you can't study an hour before an exam, you have to put forth a tremendous amount of time and effort to make good grades.

Jerika

My classmates are well adjusted and pretty down to earth, they are trying to get a higher education and ready to learn just like i am.

When i was in high school, i was so ready to get out of there. I didnt apply myself as well as i should have in my studies. The transition from highschool where they babied you, to the college where you have to stand on your own two feet was a little bit harder than it looked. College life is great. I love picking my classes and gettin to pick the direction i want to succeed in life and my career. The responsibilty of going to college is tough but when you get the hang of it you can really accomplich what you want to do. The advise i would give myself is focus on succeeding and making your life all that you can make it. The best thing to remember when thinking about going to college, keep your mind on the goals in your life that matter. Having the best attitude about school is one of the best things you could do. The effort and time you have in school will pay off in the long run, and you will have the success you deserve.

Enterprise State Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.