Mesa, AZ
Everest College Phoenix-Mesa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College Phoenix-Mesa

Christie

Real life with real issues and real streesses... enjoy school now, have fun, but do your best. Dont sweat the small stuff, and don't let the petty drama of hight school get to you, you will never care about these peole, what they say, or who they are as soon as school is over.

Ambrey

Keep going and stay focused it will be worth it.

Keep going and stay focused it will be worth it.

Anyone who wants to continue their education it is a good school and very flexible with your scedule.

Someone is every unmotivated and does not want to succeed. These kind of people should not attend this school.

Amber

Everest College in Mesa, Arizona is an amazing place to learn filled with knowlwdge , good people, amazing oppurtunities, spirit, fun-loving students and teachers, helpful staff, very career friendly recources, hands on learning, smaller, more student freindly, classes and is a remarkable, laid back place to learn, discover your abilities and get going with your career so you can have a succsessful life!

I've always wished I could go back in time and give myself advice. What would I say? I don't know where to start. First and most importantly I would tell myself to start applying for scholarships, colleges and planning for after graduation right away; I put it off to long and it took me almost two years to get into college! It may sound cheesy but I would also tell myself not to worry about boys, friends and my meaningless litte part-time job. I should have taken advantage of living at home instead of worrying about how soon I could move out. Life at home wasn't great, but if I would have at least stayed there while going to college I could have been done quicker. The last peice of advice I would give myself is cherish your times in high school. They may seem like a long, boring, somesimes miserable part of your life that you just want to get over and done with, but once it's over, it's really over. Don't take it for granted. Do everything to the best of your ability and don't let oppurtunities go to waste!

The only thing that could be explained as the worst part of Everest College in Mesa, Arizona is the fact that there is no room and board. Some students want to enjoy the full on college expierience including living on campus, but for some people, like me, living off campus can be just as fullfilling. Everest is not for everyone, but for those students who want smaller class sizes, externship oppurtunities, lifetime career placement assistance, quick graduation and don't care much for living life on campus, Everest is the perfect school for them!

Candace

Everest College is a wonderful school for working adults who can't juggle the rigid demands of an on-campus facility. The flexibility of the courses and the professors makes Everest a wonderful school. The course loads are demanding, but they still leave time for family and other demands.

Since I chose to wait several years after graduating high school to pursue a college degree, I would tell myself that it's never to late to do so. I would also emphasize the importance of studying in college and doing well on exams. The college environment is so different from high school, and the classes are much more difficult. College is for students who are prepared to complete the work and follow through in their studying in order to achieve good grades. I would also tell myself that college is a wonderful way to meet people in my field of study. It's a wonderful networking opportunity, as the people I meet their are those who I will later work with. I should always conduct myself in a professional manner so that my fellow students will remember that long after we have graduated. The importance of networking should be emphasized, as you never know when you will need the help of a fellow graduate as you continue in your career.

I love Everest College's flexible online courses. They allow me to work and care for my children while attending college in an online environment. The learning environment in the online courses has given me the opportunity to learn so much in my field of study and apply it to everyday living situations as well.

Chelsey

If i could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior there are quiet a few things i could say but among the most important would be to tell myself to get in gear. I unfortunately slacked off senior year; and since i wasn't blesses with genious genes this wasn't an einstein inspired idea. My lack of care throughout the school year ultimately damaged my higher chances of getting full ride scholarships and other high education opportunities. The other most important thing i would tell myself is to forget about the traditional idea of college and the worries that come with it. I would tell myself to embrace the thought and overall experience of college. I was so worried i wouldn't do good like in high school that i took a whole semester off. I am currently attending school now and honestly couldnt be happier. The whole transition has changed my life and made me realize i can succeed in my life and that i know i will. Enrolling in college is by far the best decision i have made in all my 19 years.

As of yet i havent found anything unsatisfactory with my school. I am perfectly happy with my class sizes my schedule and my teachers. If you go into college with a positive attitude about how your experience will be then it will turn out positively. I slacked off during High School and am using college as a redemption stage. Go into it with a strong will and set goals and your bound to succeed.

There isn't a set stereo type that would do well here. In my classses there are an array of people ranging from high school graduates to older people in their mid thirties deciding to finally do something with their lives. It's a college meant for everyone. The staff is by far the most helpful i have encountered in my college searching. If someone does decide to attend Everest i can with out a doubt guarantee they wont regret it.

Everest College Phoenix-Mesa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.